Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tattoo Suggestions:

mistymjohnson

I will be meeting with a friend of mine who is a tattoo artist in about an hour or so... I know that I want to get my first Skins tat, but I am clueless as to what exactly I want... I know that I want some Christian influence in it... Any quick suggestions off of the top of your head? If I am still clueless when I get there... He has a VERY good imagination, and can most likely draw up something that I will love. However, it would be nice to walk in with some ideas too (you know.. so I don't look completely ignorant). *anxious smile*

:helmet: Misty :helmet:

Don't know if you will see this but my only suggestion is don't get one someplace you can not cover up with ease. I have one and plan on another someday so this is not being said because I am anti-tattoo. It is just that some people still have a bad prejiduce (sp?) towards people with tattoos and you don't want it to maybe effect a future job opportunity.

*grins* Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm back!!!!!!!!! *sighs* But unfortunately, I couldn't stay longer. We... okay... HE came up with some really great ideas!!! I am going to hem and haw over them for the weekend, and on Tuesday... I will comit to something definite. He gave me some tattoo sites to look at as well for further inspiration. He is more interested in making sure it is something that "I" like... Not necesarily him. Makes since to me considering my other tattoo completely SUCKS! I got it when I was 15 in a basement by a VERY high teenager! LMFAO! What a stupid idea that was! I do have a smiley face on my ankle, but I don't really count it as a tattoo... I did it to myself when I was probably about ten with a sewing needle cooked pen ink. I didn't think it would last considering it was 'just' pen ink... OOPS! Still there today! (What did I know... I was like ten)... Anyway, once I comit to something or at least narrow MY choices down to maybe three... I will post them and see what you guys (and gals) think!

:helmet:~Misty~:helmet:

yea if you get one on your lower back, just make sure you wear nice long shirts at work so people dont get peaks at it when you are bending over and ask questions about it...that's always an awkward situation :laugh:

good luck and choose wisely :)

Archived