Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A statistic about these loser Buc fans

Mickalino

This is a true statement.

Here in Tampa, whenever the Bucs lose, half the office calls in sick the next day. If it's a big loss or a heartbreaker, about 75% calls in sick.

They are such wusses they can't even handle realities such as this.

I have a feeling not many people are going to show up for work in Tampa on Monday.

Anyway, just wanted to let you out-of-towners know what kind of pansies you're up against when you get here.

Here in Tampa, whenever the Bucs lose, half the office calls in sick the next day. If it's a big loss or a heartbreaker, about 75% calls in sick.

I have a feeling not many people are going to show up for work in Tampa on Monday.

Anyway, just wanted to let you out-of-towners know what kind of pansies you're up against when you get here.

I'll let ya know if that's true come Monday... :laugh:

And just what makes it true? You saying it is true.

What that tells you is that they are good fans. When their team loses (which is not often), they are so depressed that they take the day off work. It's better than the bandwagon fans who don't even care. I think your reasoning is skewed.

Well, the Skins will do the Bucs fans a favor by beating their beloved team. So those fans can call sick and stay home and spend more time with their families. :D

What that tells you is that they are good fans. When their team loses (which is not often), they are so depressed that they take the day off work. It's better than the bandwagon fans who don't even care. I think your reasoning is skewed.

DONT LOSE OFTEN?????

Arent the Bucs historically like the worst team in football??????

HEHE

:bucsuck:

sometimes its hard to understand what you're saying with that letter-opener in your mouth. :laugh: :cheers:

Archived