Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am going to the game baby!!!

MattallicA

I just scored 2 ($225) tickets to see my Skins Romp the buccs!

Im driving 3 and a half hours to see the game! wooot wooooooooooooooot!!!

:cheers: :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :logo: :helmet: :logo:

See you there :cheers:

Section 334 Row K seat 1-2 with my SMOKING HOT friend ;)

:bucsuck:

3 1/2 hours to Tampa? So you live in Florida. Why would you put yourself through the agony of driving that distance and paying big money to see the game just to feel bad for 3 hours as your team is kicked all over the field? Then you have to drive home again. Sounds like you are into self punishment.

I just scored 2 ($225) tickets to see my Skins Romp the buccs!

Im driving 3 and a half hours to see the game! wooot wooooooooooooooot!!!

:cheers: :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :logo: :helmet: :logo:

Are you a MetallicA fan that has gotten the spelling horribly horribly wrong, or is that a pun?

3 1/2 hours to Tampa? So you live in Florida. Why would you put yourself through the agony of driving that distance and paying big money to see the game just to feel bad for 3 hours as your team is kicked all over the field? Then you have to drive home again. Sounds like you are into self punishment.

You must have missed the part where he said he was a Skins fan. ;)

You must have missed the part where he said he was a Skins fan. ;)
I realize he's a skins fan. That's the whole reason I warned him. If he were a Bucs fan, he would enjoy the game. Bucs win 72-0.

Man, I hate having to explain sarcasm.

He could be a Bucs fan, live in the same place, and have to feel bad for three hours and then drive home.

cause i got the TICKETS FOR FREE, AND BECAUSE I WANNA SEE THE REDSKINS KICK THE EFFING **** OUTTA YOUR BUCCS!!!

Archived