Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Represent: Wear you colors proud at work/school tomorrow!

CalSkins81

Can't wear my jersey (work uniform) but I can wear my necklace with the skins helmet on it.

Went to the game at the Linc on Sunday--Saturday going to friends house to watch game--will wear exactly what I wore to the game-hat, necklace, D. Green jersey

Hail Skins!

:helmet:

I wear my redskins jacket everyday to work. So I will be ready. I am wondering what to wear for the game though. I am wondering if I should wear the Sean Taylor jersey in the throwback style #36 or the Chris Cooley white. Last week I wore the Sean Taylor EQT red #21. It seems no matter what I wear, we keep winning. So I guess I will have to keep the rotation simple.

I am an Architect and manage a small firm. While I have a Redskin coffee mug and some game photos etc. I have never worn a hat, jersey, sweat shirt etc. before at the office. That changes tomorrow. Playoff time! The Monk jersey is gonna be on during my meetings and all.

GO SKINS!

Werid fact about me....I tend to rock my Redskins stuff mroe when the team is doing poorly than when they are doing awsome. I dont think i've worn a skins thing all week outside of my hat. If the team is down, I always rock my stuff to show how I stick with the team. Tommarow is Friday though, so you HAVE to wear skins gear. I'll be wearing my Moss JErsey I think.

Archived