Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you had a chance.....

CrypticVillain

Would you trade Jason Campbell for Vince Young or Matt Lehinart. I know this wont happen but if yoiu had a chance would you. I think Vince Young qould be a perfect QB for the Skins. His leadeship and his amazing skills are just to things you just can not pass up. Campbell is a smart QB though he makes the right pass almost evrytime I seen him throw it. He is safe he will not try to force a pass which equals less pics. And Lehinart I think he is the next Ryan Leaf. Yeah he won what 34 stright but that is in college wins really do not count when you are int the draft and Matt Lehinart has very little. Hey if he is a beast he can prove me wrong hey prove me wrong. But Vince Young is just on another level then Lehinart. And Campbell is just your safe quaterback. So would you trade for any of theese QB or keep JCam.

:bucsuck:

Would you trade Jason Campbell for Vince Young or Matt Lehinart. I know this wont happen but if yoiu had a chance would you. I think Vince Young qould be a perfect QB for the Skins. His leadeship and his amazing skills are just to things you just can not pass up. Campbell is a smart QB though he makes the right pass almost evrytime I seen him throw it. He is safe he will not try to force a pass which equals less pics. And Lehinart I think he is the next Ryan Leaf. Yeah he won what 34 stright but that is in college wins really do not count when you are int the draft and Matt Lehinart has very little. Hey if he is a beast he can prove me wrong hey prove me wrong. But Vince Young is just on another level then Lehinart. And Campbell is just your safe quaterback. So would you trade for any of theese QB or keep JCam.

:bucsuck:

What do you know that we don't?

Gibbs saw something in Brunell no one else saw, and he's guided the team to 10 victories and a playoff berth.

Gibbs (along with a lot of other teams) liked what he saw in Campbell, and he's had a year on the roster learning.

How can you not see that as invaluable?

Without seeing Campbell in practice or how he learns in the film room I wouldn't trade him for any other college QB.

I think Campbell will do fine. Gibbs obviously likes him and feels like he can build him into a super bowl winner like he's done so many other times. And as far as Leinart being the next Ryan Leaf, I have to definitely disagree there. Leaf's problems in the NFL were due to the fact that while he possessed amazing raw skill, he was too ignorant and immature to accept coaching and deal with life as an NFL quarterback. Leinart has shown over the last few years that he's perfectly capable of handling the spotlight and has proven to be intelligent and humble.

Playoff game in 3 days. Why in the hell is anyone concerned with this type of stuff.

Campbell is as solid a QB as the Redskins need.

I am not sure either of them will transition well in the pro game. However if I have to take one I would take Leinart. Thankfully the Redskins already have a young stud QB on their roster.

i dontd kno why this thread was e ven started...personally i think campbell will be good for us. gibbs obviously has a better football mind than any of us (portis, moss, brunell, marcus washington to name some examples) campbell will be good enough.

Would you trade Jason Campbell for Vince Young or Matt Lehinart.

Maybe you don't think that Young or Leinhart are that good, because in another thread, JUST LIKE THIS ONE, it was proposed trading Lavar and Campbell for one of these two.

Enough already. We are in the playoffs this weekend. Lets support this team we have please. Vince Young wins a national championship for TU for the first time since 1970 and thousands of people are now waiting in line to ride his dick. :tantrum:

First of all I do not ride nobody dicks I aint gay and I do not hop on no bandwagon either. I just heard from somebody who is close to the NFL say that if he had the chance he would get Young. I then ask him would he replace him for Campbell with Young and he said yeah. I dis agreed with a passion and I did play the Brunell card. Gibbs knows what he is doing and he would not have wasted some draft picks on a bum. I just know that Young is just a good QB, but Campbell is a Gibbs QB. I do not know bout yah but I want a Gibbs QB. And I know we have a playoff game coming, I just wanted some of yah opions. Thanks for the opions and for the people who dis me it is cool I understand how yah fee but I just wanted some opions.

we spent a #1 draft pick for him...he's staying until we find out he's a bust. So sit and relax, we don't need to talk about this until he starts playing and he proves that he's a bust.

JG picked him out himself so he's sees something in him that we don't. Just trust him, JC will be a great QB

I sure as hell would. We havent seen Campbell in the NFL and we havent see Leinart or Young in the NFL. But Leinart and Young were by FAR better, in college. Im not saying Campbells not good, I believe he will have a succesful career, but at this point I would prefer Leinart or Young.

Leinart has a better pro game. I thought he looked good last night. He makes the right decisions, has excellent accuracy and has the arm to make all the throws. I'd take him over Campbell in a heartbeat.

Young is the better athlete. I believe he could be a good QB in the NFL if he learns to play QB and use his considerable running skills for escapability rather than his biggest weapon (think McNair/McNabb rather than Cunningham/Vick). I would not necessarily take him over Campbell. At least, not so fast.

Im sick of hearing their names. Im sick of hearing reggie bushs name. I'm sick of turning on the radio and hearing the three most over used letters ever...usc, and I'm tired of hearing the name pete carroll. I'm sick of all of it, and Im glad texas won. I think their all overated and when they step foot on the NFL field at least a couple of these so called superstars are going to be brought down to earth. I like Jason campbell just fine.

Archived