Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

all white uniforms in tampa!!

skinsfan23

Bad move by Gruden. Taking us out of our whites should have been the first thing he did. What does Seattle wear at home?

Actually, I am not surprised that an opposing coach doesn't care what uniforms we're wearing. I would think the opposition was scared if they changed their tradition to make us change a jersey we're winning in. Just my take.

I know, people are going to say that the Redskins started wearing white at home because of the Cowboys. I know that, but that is a divisional rivalry and, in my opinion, different. Plus, Dallas traditionally wore their whites at home, so we did something to F them up. We have had this little white-on-white streak for a little over a month, I'd be surprised if Gruden even knows about it.

What I like about the white tops is: It's easier for MB or PR to spot the white jersey quickly while trying to go through their reads and pick a reciever to throw to.

White stands out against a background of red, green, blue.....etc.

Kinda like having our QB wearing the red jersey in practice; "do not touch".

Smart move by our coaches :cool: anything within the rules to win.

:applause:

When you're in enemy territory, it's a good thing to have an edge; :cool: has nothing to do with luck. It's a calculated risk!

So if we do win this weekend, and we have to face a team that is going to wear a white jersey, and it forces us to wear a burgundy jersey, are ya saying we will lose then? I will admit I am a bit supersticious, but we are perpetuating this theory with this thread. If you remember correctly, our other 5 games we won,we were in burgundy pants and white jersey, not white on white.. Either way... Go SKINS!

Bad move by Gruden. Taking us out of our whites should have been the first thing he did. What does Seattle wear at home?

I checked their site out (http://www.seahawks.com/default.aspx) and they wear dark jerseys at home. Also there is a pole on the site that asks who they want to play in the divisional game and 52% want the Redskins. Be careful what you ask for..

Archived