Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgating In Tampa(merged)

mhflinch2006

I'm going to the Redskins Playoff game in tampa bay on Saturday and I'm looking to tailgate. Does anybody know of a tailgate already? If not, are you interested in trying to work something out? I can look at the parking lot diagram and we can meet there. E-mail me with any interest at mhflinch2003@yahoo.com

I have 6 people already and we are ready to cheer on our skins!!!! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! LETS BE LOUDER THEN THE BUCS!!!

E-MAIL ME! :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :cheers:

I'm going to the Redskins Playoff game in tampa bay on Saturday and I'm looking to tailgate. Does anybody know of a tailgate already? If not, are you interested in trying to work something out? I can look at the parking lot diagram and we can meet there. E-mail me with any interest at mhflinch2003@yahoo.com

I have 6 people already and we are ready to cheer on our skins!!!! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! LETS BE LOUDER THEN THE BUCS!!!

E-MAIL ME!

I'm going to the game and interested in Tailgating, but havnt officially hooked up with anyone yet. There's several threads on it, I just havnt had the time to read them in depth. But keep me in mind. The common theme seems to be Lopez Park, across from the stadium at the intersection of Martin Luther King & Himes Ave.

Tailgate at Al Lopez Park like last time...it's just North of the stadium across MLK Blvd. Go North on Himes and turn left into the park. Parking is $15. Work your way to the South end by MLK Blvd. That's where we're planning to be. Figure we'll start around noon.

HTTR!!! :cheers: :point2sky

I'm going to the game and interested in Tailgating, but havnt officially hooked up with anyone yet. There's several threads on it, I just havnt had the time to read them in depth. But keep me in mind. The common theme seems to be Lopez Park, across from the stadium at the intersection of Martin Luther King & Himes Ave.

Yup! A whole bunch of us are gonna be at Al Lopez Park! :cheers:

Ok, is it Al Lopez Park or Hillsborough Community College??? I think it is being counter productive if we have several places mentioned. It would be great to have ONE HUGE SECTION!!!!

We were at Al Lopez Park last time, so unless I hear different, it's gonna be Lopez.

Cool....Thanks Nova. Mad Mike put a link to a different place. Now should we bring beer? Will there be a grill? I hope there are buc fans around so they can hear us sing HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! I want them to hate this song by the end of the day!

Oh, there will be plenty of Bucs fans around, trust me...and if it's anything like last time, we should have a keg and a grill. COME ON DOWN!!! :cheers:

Good place to hang out before the game is the Bennigans on Dale mabry. Its less than a mile from the stadium (within walking distance to the stadium). Close to the world famous Mons Venus.

Ahh yes, Bennigans. Indeed a great place to go before the game.

And Mons Venus.....a great place to go AFTER the game :D

SWEET!! Man, I'm sooooo jazzed right now. I want the game to come but I love the build up. What time will you guys be out there. My flight from VA comes in around 10. We will bring some beer just in case and to share with our other skin fans.

HAIL!!!

Me and the missus will probably show up around noon... :cheers:

Cool....Thanks Nova. Mad Mike put a link to a different place. Now should we bring beer? Will there be a grill? I hope there are buc fans around so they can hear us sing HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! I want them to hate this song by the end of the day!

There is a group from another message board (CDNP) putting together a tailgate and Mad Mike told me to keep watching that board, because he thinks they'll change the location to the park. I will be at Al Lopez park and will have a charcol grill going, but I don't think anyone from this message board mentioned a keg. I would suggest bringing some beer and food if your coming to the park. the other (CDNP) tailgate is pretty well organized and it looks like they will have a keg. Keep checking back to the link Mad Mike provided for updates.

Mods is there any chance you can merge the tampa tailgates?

Just look for the Redskins jerseys and flags...I'll be driving a silver Toyota Tacoma...we'll be at the South end of the park, right by MLK Blvd...you can see the stadium right across the street. :cheers:

Allright, look for my bright yellow S10 pickup, as seen in the Tailgate car threads

Archived