Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paper Champ Bucs no match for a Beast!!!!

MustangSteve

Thats right Buc fans, I didn't studder when I called your gurlz Paper Champs. There is No hotter team entering the Playoffs then the Redskins and the win streak Will continue after slapping your Bucs in the mouth in there own back yard.

No team in the Playoffs have been battle tested these last few weeks like the Redskins, Playing 3 east division teams and winning the last 5 in a row. While Tampa was scrapping to the end against teams with major losing streaks in Atlanta and NO after getting smashed by NE.

All you Tampa fans have is a memory of a past game you stole from us, and are now going to answer for it. Do you really think you can come to this board and strike fear in us with your so called weapons? Tell us what you got again please!

You got a baby face QB who's about to get layed out like a french prostitute, we have a Vet whos been through wars and big games, and a back up in Ramsey whos better then Simms. You have a caddilac were going to set on blocks again, we have a 1500 yard rusher in Portis who your defense just cant stop, proven last 2 games we played and this one too.

You have Galloway, we have Moss and Cooley, you have the mighty 2 yard rusher Alstott, we have 2 who can break a game open, Betts and Rock. Defense you have Rice, we have a Wall in our front 4. You have 1 good linebacker, we have 3 great ones. you have 1 good corner in Barber, we have 4 with Taylor, Springs, Rogers and Clark.

For every one weapon you guys have, we have two or more who is better!!!!

You have a Paper Champ Team who stole our number 2 seed, we have a Beast whos going to make you pay. Your ship is going Down and your Bucs are going home!!!! :redpunch: :bucsuck:

Let's not forget that young Chris Simms has NEVER won an important game in his life. He was a choker in big games at Texas. Just picture him sitting around thinking about it this week. You know it's in the back of his mind and the back of the Tampa fans minds.

Let's not forget that young Chris Simms has NEVER won an important game in his life. He was a choker in big games at Texas. Just picture him sitting around thinking about it this week. You know it's in the back of his mind and the back of the Tampa fans minds.

GW is gonna eat that young QB up, bet he gets skeered and lays a reciever out right into the shoulder pads of Sean Taylor. That will set the tone for this whole game!!!!

As Joe Gibbs would say, they have a young QB that has really been playing well, they have a solid young RB to go along with Galloway and their defense is one of the best that we have faced all year.

As I would say, they have a young QB who will get the snot knocked out of his @$$ by our angry defense, a young RB who remembers big Joe knocking the s*^t out of him and a WR wishing that Taylor was not going to play this week and a defense who could not stop Mr Portis. :D

As Joe Gibbs would say, they have a young QB that has really been playing well, they have a solid young RB to go along with Galloway and their defense is one of the best that we have faced all year.

As I would say, they have a young QB who will get the snot knocked out of his @$$ by our angry defense, a young RB who remembers big Joe knocking the sh!t out of him and a WR wishing that Taylor was not going to play this week and a defense who could not stop Mr Portis. :D

You hit the nail on the head brotha, Simms didnt throw against Taylor the first game. Between our pass rush and ST, which simms didnt face the 1st game, this can break there back by halftime.

we won the superbowl in 02 so i dont know how we are paper champions... a paper champion is a great team that cant finish the job, ala the philidelphia eagles are paper champions since every year everyone is all over there jock and they have nothing to show for it..... we were projected to be a below .500 team again this year so we have overacheived sorry.

we won the superbowl in 02 so i dont know how we are paper champions... a paper champion is a great team that cant finish the job, ala the philidelphia eagles are paper champions since every year everyone is all over there jock and they have nothing to show for it..... we were projected to be a below .500 team again this year so we have overacheived sorry.

This aint 02 brotha and your road to the Show will hit a dead end come Saturday!!!! :bucsuck:

I agree with the Philly comment

dear god, and your people say Bucs fans are the ones talking smack? I'm all for confidence in your team but come on man.

I'm all for confidence in my team too, and as you see Im on my board ES and not yours. If ya dont wanna hear the facts then go back to your bucs board and dream with the rest, that dream will be a nightmare come Saturday, For Real!!!!:bucsuck:

Just to clarify, the Bucs were called "Paper Champs" by the Steelers back in the late '90s. I suggest it's no longer applicable given the Bucs won the Lombardi Trophy in 2002.

As for those of you who think the stadium is going to be full of Redskins fans, let me offer you a reality check. Every game since the stadium was built in 1998 has been sold out courtesy of season ticket holders. There's an official 115,000 person waiting list, although it's about as legitimate as the Redskins, Giants or any other team that doesn't require deposits to hold their place.

Tickets that went on sale to the public are few and far between, so I estimate Redskins fans will number in the 1-2 thousand range. Most of them paid Buc season ticket holders a premium, either for the monetary advantage or because of scheduling conflicts.

Regardless, this is defintely a Buccaneer HOME game. Brunell will have problems getting off his calls due to noise. One thing that will be different is how Redskins fans are treated by the home crowd. Unlike Philthydelphia battery-throwing denizens, Bucs fans are very friendly. Why not, given Raymond James has one of the best home game records in the NFL?

I look forward to a good game. I'll be posting the remainder of the week, in hopes of correcting some of the blatant homerism I've read here after joining this forum today. I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but the Washington playoff run is about to come to a screeching halt!

Go Bucs!

dear god, and your people say Bucs fans are the ones talking smack? I'm all for confidence in your team but come on man.

I appreciate that you too have confidence in our team. Silly, though, for you to pretend that whats goes on here is any more "dear god worthy" than what's going on in spades with all the parrots back on the peg-leg board.

I look forward to a good game. I'll be posting the remainder of the week, in hopes of correcting some of the blatant homerism I've read here after joining this forum today. I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but the Washington playoff run is about to come to a screeching halt! Go Bucs!

I expect a good game from two excellent coaches and teams. You want to post intelligently here fine, including supporting the hell out of your team, but you start trying to "correct homerism" here and you'll be sent back to Swish City with your kernals in a baggie. :nutkick: Clean up your own amusement park of typing brain-donors before you take on the rest of the world. :handicap:

Like I tell all you azz-klonws who try to sell this line of crap--come up with some material thats better than "you guys have homers on you board" :dunce: . That's worthy of mandatory sterilization so that future generations may benefit from more creativity and less hippocracy.

Good post, I'm glad that somebody actually understands what the term "paper champ" means. The originator of the thread obviously does not.

Looking at the Bucs on paper before the season, most "experts" picked them to finish last before the season started. That is not a paper champion. In fact, it's just the opposite. The Bucs were paper champions back when Dungy was coach because they had the most talent in the league and were continually picked by the experts to win the superbowl, but never did.

Please let me know if I can be any further assistance in educating you guys.

I look forward to a good game. I'll be posting the remainder of the week, in hopes of correcting some of the blatant homerism I've read here after joining this forum today. I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but the Washington playoff run is about to come to a screeching halt!

Go Bucs!

Screeching halt? Well, thats what every other teams fans have been saying for the last 5 weeks. Join the club. The bucs are going to face their toughest apponent on saturday. The media has finally gotten something right about the skins when they say "the redskins are the hottest team in the league". We have built up a head of steam that the bucs will not be able to stop. Your qb had the privelage of playing against a banged up defence in the first game, no such luck this time. Our team is hungry, very confident, and are coming in with a huge chip on their shoulder. Its not a matter of if we will win. Its just a matter of us coming to your house and taking the win.

Just to clarify, the Bucs were called "Paper Champs" by the Steelers back in the late '90s. I suggest it's no longer applicable given the Bucs won the Lombardi Trophy in 2002.

As for those of you who think the stadium is going to be full of Redskins fans, let me offer you a reality check. Every game since the stadium was built in 1998 has been sold out courtesy of season ticket holders. There's an official 115,000 person waiting list, although it's about as legitimate as the Redskins, Giants or any other team that doesn't require deposits to hold their place.

Tickets that went on sale to the public are few and far between, so I estimate Redskins fans will number in the 1-2 thousand range. Most of them paid Buc season ticket holders a premium, either for the monetary advantage or because of scheduling conflicts.

Regardless, this is defintely a Buccaneer HOME game. Brunell will have problems getting off his calls due to noise. One thing that will be different is how Redskins fans are treated by the home crowd. Unlike Philthydelphia battery-throwing denizens, Bucs fans are very friendly. Why not, given Raymond James has one of the best home game records in the NFL?

Go Bucs!

Cant you Buc fans get out of the past? Im talking NOW and your gurlz being the south champs. You Cant beat us, you wont beat us, and like I said, all you have to lean on is the past. Your just another troll from another team we will smack in the mouth, your bucs are staying home when this ones over!!!!

I appreciate that you too have confidence in our team. Silly, though, for you to pretend that whats goes on here is any more "dear god worthy" than what's going on in spades with all the parrots back on the peg-leg board.

The truth is killing them Jumbo, they just read the facts and met some fans who told them how there team really ranks in the Playoffs. We only have 3 more days to put up with them, just like the giant trolls they will be too embarassed to show back up when this ones over. ;)

I expect a good game from two excellent coaches and teams. You want to post intelligently here fine, including supporting the hell out of your team, but you start trying to "correct homerism" here and you'll be sent back to Swish City with your kernals in a baggie. :nutkick: Clean up your own amusement park of typing brain-donors before you take on the rest of the world. :handicap:

Like I tell all you azz-klonws who try to sell this line of crap--come up with some material thats better than "you guys have homers on you board" :dunce: . That's worthy of mandatory sterilization so that future generations may benefit from more creativity and less hippocracy.

Originally Posted by Alstott_Rules

I look forward to a good game. I'll be posting the remainder of the week, in hopes of correcting some of the blatant homerism I've read here after joining this forum today. I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but the Washington playoff run is about to come to a screeching halt! Go Bucs!

And he has the nerve to come to our board saying our Playoff run will come to a screeching halt, then calls someone else a homer. :doh: :banhim:

Archived