Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paper Champ Bucs no match for a Beast!!!!

MustangSteve

Your team makes its first post season in 7 years and you have the nerve to call the the Bucs Paper Champs?

Bring it! The last idiot who uttered that those two words has vanished from football and sat home to watch his paper champs put his foot in his mouth live from San Diego.

RIP Mr. Flowers. :D

Good post, I'm glad that somebody actually understands what the term "paper champ" means. The originator of the thread obviously does not.

OK, so we can change calling you Paper Champ to Paper Division title winner and Paper #2 seed.

Since we all know, bucs fans included, that not only was the defense not offsides on the kick that was no good, but also Alstott wasn't in.

It would be smart for your front office to ensure that the same officiating crew returns for this weeks meeting.

:point2sky

Your team makes its first post season in 7 years and you have the nerve to call the the Bucs Paper Champs?

Bring it! The last idiot who uttered that those two words has vanished from football and sat home to watch his paper champs put his foot in his mouth live from San Diego.

RIP Mr. Flowers. :D

We are bringing it and knocking your Chumps out the Playoffs!!!! So that leaves all you gay pirate fans only 2 choices. Start crying now and get it out your system or keep thinking your Paper Chumps can win this game then really ball like a lil gurlz when we send your Chumps home for good Saturday night.

Either way I really dont care because your Paper Chump Gurly team is getting smacked in the mouth come Saturday night!!!! :point2sky

Just to clarify, the Bucs were called "Paper Champs" by the Steelers back in the late '90s. I suggest it's no longer applicable given the Bucs won the Lombardi Trophy in 2002.

As for those of you who think the stadium is going to be full of Redskins fans, let me offer you a reality check. Every game since the stadium was built in 1998 has been sold out courtesy of season ticket holders. There's an official 115,000 person waiting list, although it's about as legitimate as the Redskins, Giants or any other team that doesn't require deposits to hold their place.

Tickets that went on sale to the public are few and far between, so I estimate Redskins fans will number in the 1-2 thousand range. Most of them paid Buc season ticket holders a premium, either for the monetary advantage or because of scheduling conflicts.

Regardless, this is defintely a Buccaneer HOME game. Brunell will have problems getting off his calls due to noise. One thing that will be different is how Redskins fans are treated by the home crowd. Unlike Philthydelphia battery-throwing denizens, Bucs fans are very friendly. Why not, given Raymond James has one of the best home game records in the NFL?

I look forward to a good game. I'll be posting the remainder of the week, in hopes of correcting some of the blatant homerism I've read here after joining this forum today. I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but the Washington playoff run is about to come to a screeching halt!

Go Bucs!

DREEEEEAM ON, DUDE!!! The Succaneers are gonna get SO decimated on Saturday! We be FLYIN' and you be CRYIN'!!! :laugh:

You YUCK fans crack me up. Just take a look at who you have played this year and how you finished.

San Fran- lose to a team with a losing record. C'mon...The Yucks didn't lose to S.F. did they?

G.Bay- WOW you beat a 4-12 Team

Chicago- Got your ass handed to you- Skins beat em'

N.O.- Another joke of a team you played twice

Detroit- Another sub par 10 game loser you beat.

Atlanta- Another losing team you beat twice.

Wash.- Your 12th man was a blind ref.

Buff.- Losing record team

New England- Stomped a mud hole in your asses and sent back home.

The only team in your division was Carolina and you need to think them for folding like a lawn chair and handing you the division title. The only real quarterback Tampa ever had come to da Skins for his RING.

You have played 5 teams with a winning this entire year. You win 2 of them.

This Coming From A City That Couldn't Sell Out An 80,000 Plus Seat Stadium. To Fix The Problem (so All The Other Goobers Could Watch Them On T.v. Down Here) Build A Smaller Stadium. Now That's Free Enterprise. Who Is The Team That Holds The Most Consecutive Sellouts, Has The Largest Stadium In The Nfl, Has More Rings Than Tampa?????

Need I Say More?

Thats right Buc fans, I didn't studder when I called your gurlz Paper Champs. There is No hotter team entering the Playoffs then the Redskins and the win streak Will continue after slapping your Bucs in the mouth in there own back yard.

No team in the Playoffs have been battle tested these last few weeks like the Redskins, Playing 3 east division teams and winning the last 5 in a row. While Tampa was scrapping to the end against teams with major losing streaks in Atlanta and NO after getting smashed by NE.

All you Tampa fans have is a memory of a past game you stole from us, and are now going to answer for it. Do you really think you can come to this board and strike fear in us with your so called weapons? Tell us what you got again please!

You got a baby face QB who's about to get layed out like a french prostitute, we have a Vet whos been through wars and big games, and a back up in Ramsey whos better then Simms. You have a caddilac were going to set on blocks again, we have a 1500 yard rusher in Portis who your defense just cant stop, proven last 2 games we played and this one too.

Oh yeeeeeaaaaaah!!!!!! We're gonna take it to em this Saturday baby.....

You have Galloway, we have Moss and Cooley, you have the mighty 2 yard rusher Alstott, we have 2 who can break a game open, Betts and Rock. Defense you have Rice, we have a Wall in our front 4. You have 1 good linebacker, we have 3 great ones. you have 1 good corner in Barber, we have 4 with Taylor, Springs, Rogers and Clark.

For every one weapon you guys have, we have two or more who is better!!!!

You have a Paper Champ Team who stole our number 2 seed, we have a Beast whos going to make you pay. Your ship is going Down and your Bucs are going home!!!! :redpunch: :bucsuck:

Oh yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah! We're gonna punish them Bucaroos....

Just to clarify, the Bucs were called "Paper Champs" by the Steelers back in the late '90s. I suggest it's no longer applicable given the Bucs won the Lombardi Trophy in 2002.

As for those of you who think the stadium is going to be full of Redskins fans, let me offer you a reality check. Every game since the stadium was built in 1998 has been sold out courtesy of season ticket holders. There's an official 115,000 person waiting list, although it's about as legitimate as the Redskins, Giants or any other team that doesn't require deposits to hold their place.

Tickets that went on sale to the public are few and far between, so I estimate Redskins fans will number in the 1-2 thousand range. Most of them paid Buc season ticket holders a premium, either for the monetary advantage or because of scheduling conflicts.

Regardless, this is defintely a Buccaneer HOME game. Brunell will have problems getting off his calls due to noise. One thing that will be different is how Redskins fans are treated by the home crowd. Unlike Philthydelphia battery-throwing denizens, Bucs fans are very friendly. Why not, given Raymond James has one of the best home game records in the NFL?

I look forward to a good game. I'll be posting the remainder of the week, in hopes of correcting some of the blatant homerism I've read here after joining this forum today. I can appreciate your enthusiasm, but the Washington playoff run is about to come to a screeching halt!

Go Bucs!

Unless Alstott is wearing his high heels...he'll fall short once again before the TD line. Only this time EVERYONE will be watching. Gruden was one 4th down play mistake from being another orange-leather skinned Floridian with a winking problem.

Good luck on your attempt...but you owe a demonstration of courage by coming back to this site to post after your team reminds you why Disney is what the state is known for...oh yeah & trailer parks, child molesting teachers (that look hot by the way) & the largest square mile ratio of illiterates in any states pan-handle.

If it weren't for all those episodes of COPS...we'd never know most of you don't wear shoes & think wife-beaters are formal clothes worn when discussing family business in the front yard w/ a shovel.

I'm all for confidence in my team too, and as you see Im on my board ES and not yours. If ya dont wanna hear the facts then go back to your bucs board and dream with the rest, that dream will be a nightmare come Saturday, For Real!!!!:bucsuck:

There were few facts in that original post. The post made no sense.:doh:

The truth is killing them Jumbo, they just read the facts and met some fans who told them how there team really ranks in the Playoffs. We only have 3 more days to put up with them, just like the giant trolls they will be too embarassed to show back up when this ones over. ;)

Nobody is scared to show up on ES. The Redskins deserve credit for beating a good Giant team which I am a fan of but it was at Fed ex field. The Skins are much better at home than away begining of the season or now as are the Giants. The skins are not playing at home this week. They will most likely lose to a good Tampa team due to home field. The Giants will win this week again due to homefield and next week lose to Seattle due to homefield. Are you getting the picture? The Skins have improved greatly but be a realist not a homer.

Nobody is scared to show up on ES. The Redskins deserve credit for beating a good Giant team which I am a fan of but it was at Fed ex field. The Skins are much better at home than away begining of the season or now as are the Giants. The skins are not playing at home this week. They will most likely lose to a good Tampa team due to home field. The Giants will win this week again due to homefield and next week lose to Seattle due to homefield. Are you getting the picture? The Skins have improved greatly but be a realist not a homer.

I believe we beat dallas on the road. Dude, will you fans of other teams ever realize Gibbs has proven people wrong throughout his career. Im young, so I didn't witness it first hand, but from what I hear this Joe Gibbs guy has been doubted his whole career, and im sure the older members can back me up on that. You say he cant in on the road, he will prove the media wrong. I dontl ike to smack talk too much, but I am a complete realist, trust me. I truly believe, none of you bucs fans will be on the board come monday.

I still remember this quote that gave me chills... "But you should've seen Joe (Gibbs) when they said he couldn't coach anymore...his chest puffed out and said..i dont care what it takes, were not leaving here without another ring." Coach Joe Bugel

What cracks me up is many of the so called experts are picking the Bucs to win this game in spite of the fact that the Bucs haven't played well at all the last several games of the season, while during that same period of time the Skins have been literally steam rolling over their opponents (and much better opponents at that). I don't follow the logic behind this type of thinking.

The Bucs have been playing sorry football for the last few weeks, either losing, or barely beating weak teams. The Skins have been bich slapping teams no matter where they play and you think HFA is going to suddenly make the Bucs invincable? I'm affraid they're going to need more help than HFA to win this game. The Skins are hotter than a tin-peckered billy goat right now!

Archived