Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's up with Portis imitating Chad Johnson?

26isnotChadJohnson

Is this the "Trolls R Us " thread or what? :laugh:

Bengals should worry about the Steelers. Maybe you don't recall so I will refresh your memory : Steelers defeated the Bengals at HOME 27-13. :laugh:

An the "Gmen" better take care of Carolina. Last I heard you guys are hurting for some linebackers. Anyone else you sign out of retirement this week? :laugh:

ByeBye boys, go talk your smack on your own forums. If you wanted to "not get hassled" on a Skins message board then try to start off by not insulting our players.

I have always liked Clinton Portis as a player. He is very talented, but obviously he is not very creative when it comes to TD celebrations. If there is anyone out there that did not realize that Chad Johnson did that exact CPR celebration early in the season, they should be shot. Chad is without a doubt the premier touchdown celebrator and innovator in the league. Hands down, he has repeatedly come out with the best celebrations, and they are never selfish celebrations like T.O. or Joe Horn.

Chad is a great guy and so is Portis, but what's up with Portis stealing celebrations. What beef does he have with the Bengals? The Bengals and Redskins play once every four years, and it's not like Chad has ever said anything about Portis or the Redskins.

What makes me mad is that people are crediting Portis with coming up with that celebration, when we all saw Chad do it about a month ago.

shut up your team lost go sulk

I have always liked Clinton Portis as a player. He is very talented, but obviously he is not very creative when it comes to TD celebrations. If there is anyone out there that did not realize that Chad Johnson did that exact CPR celebration early in the season, they should be shot. Chad is without a doubt the premier touchdown celebrator and innovator in the league. Hands down, he has repeatedly come out with the best celebrations, and they are never selfish celebrations like T.O. or Joe Horn.

Chad is a great guy and so is Portis, but what's up with Portis stealing celebrations. What beef does he have with the Bengals? The Bengals and Redskins play once every four years, and it's not like Chad has ever said anything about Portis or the Redskins.

What makes me mad is that people are crediting Portis with coming up with that celebration, when we all saw Chad do it about a month ago.

Your team lost today. STFU. By the way, Chad might be a Redskin very soon. You should worry more about that.

Johnson must not have made much of an impact on the rest of the football world with his celebrations if people don't remember what happened four games ago.

Either that, or no fan really cares about individual celebrations.

Here's to the End Zone High Five, for those of you who can remember it. BRING IT BACK!!!

Archived