Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's up with Portis imitating Chad Johnson?

26isnotChadJohnson

Welcome to Skins land. Around here, we focus on how our players play and whether our teams win. We don't give a hoot about celebrations as long as we score TDs.

But I understand. If you haven't won any Superbowls, then all you can celebrate is TDs. If you're used to winning Superbowls under your current coach like we are, we tend to celebrate at the end of a season.

that's funny, cuz that's actually the bengals slogan this year, "Do your job."

and marvin lewis takes no crap whatsoever, but he lets chad be chad, b/c chad is the hardest worker in the league, and marvin allows him to celebrate b/c he means no harm to anyone and he's just having fun

Chad is the hardest worker in the league? :laugh: . You should pay attention to the whole washington redskins football team.

yes i know i should be worried.. i already said earlier that i think the steelers are playing better than the bengals right now

but, the regular season is over, and all of our starters got to rest in week 17 so we will be at mostly full strength, of course that is without Madieu Williams, but at least Carson is back and Chris Perry is too

Well we shall see my young friend I think the inexperience of the Bengals is going to do them in . Steelers has far more experience in these type of games. I think it's good that the Bengals has become more competitive now but you guys really just beginning to learn how to win.. That is going to be the biggest difference in this game .

that's funny, cuz that's actually the bengals slogan this year, "Do your job."

and marvin lewis takes no crap whatsoever, but he lets chad be chad, b/c chad is the hardest worker in the league, and marvin allows him to celebrate b/c he means no harm to anyone and he's just having fun

"hardest worker"

biggest talker, and still didn't perform better then Moss

I could care less how hard he works, how many names he crosses off his list, the fact is he's inferior to Moss

thank you, come again

"hardest worker"

biggest talker, and still didn't perform better then Moss

I could care less how hard he works, how many names he crosses off his list, the fact is he's inferior to Moss

thank you, come again

okay Apu, moss might have had 50 more yards than Chad, but Chad is not the Bengals only receiving threat like moss is for the skins

Houshmandzadeh had nearly 1000 yards, and we also had potential offensive rookie of the year Chris Henry

I have always liked Clinton Portis as a player. He is very talented, but obviously he is not very creative when it comes to TD celebrations. If there is anyone out there that did not realize that Chad Johnson did that exact CPR celebration early in the season, they should be shot. Chad is without a doubt the premier touchdown celebrator and innovator in the league. Hands down, he has repeatedly come out with the best celebrations, and they are never selfish celebrations like T.O. or Joe Horn.

Chad is a great guy and so is Portis, but what's up with Portis stealing celebrations. What beef does he have with the Bengals? The Bengals and Redskins play once every four years, and it's not like Chad has ever said anything about Portis or the Redskins.

What makes me mad is that people are crediting Portis with coming up with that celebration, when we all saw Chad do it about a month ago.

Whats up with Chad Johnson's gold teeth?

okay Apu, moss might have had 50 more yards than Chad, but Chad is not the Bengals only receiving threat like moss is for the skins

Houshmandzadeh had nearly 1000 yards, and we also had potential offensive rookie of the year Chris Henry

That's actually a nice argument for Moss.

Do you honestly care THAT much?

Come on :doh:

Yeah what the hell...?

P.S.--I doubt Portis did the celebration cuz he has BEEF with CJ, he probably just saw him do it and liked it. Since when is mocking someone elses one-weekend-touchdown presenting that you have BEEF with them?

It's not like when T.O. copied Ray Lewis' signature celebration, it's much different.

exactly, no other WR threat on our team, meaning double and triple coverage on Moss, and he still gets it done

I'll give the bungles fan a break...they've got to be going crazy up there in the natty right now. Good for you guys, making it to the playoffs is a big deal after a dry spell, we should all know as Skins fans. When I saw CP's TD celebration, the 1st thing that came to my mind was Chad Johnson and the bungles, so be greatful...imitation is the highest form of flattery. I think most NFL fans would agree that Johnson is the #1 TD dance man this season...he let me down on the reindeer though. I was watching that game just to see the reindeer...the Santa imitation was nice though. Anyways man, good luck in the playoffs, one of my best friend's is a huge bungles fan and if both teams make it, we're on our way to Detriot. By the way, Marvin Lewis is a class act...I'm happy to see him doing big things for you guys up there.

I'll give the bungles fan a break...they've got to be going crazy up there in the natty right now. Good for you guys, making it to the playoffs is a big deal after a dry spell, we should all know as Skins fans. When I saw CP's TD celebration, the 1st thing that came to my mind was Chad Johnson and the bungles, so be greatful...imitation is the highest form of flattery. I think most NFL fans would agree that Johnson is the #1 TD dance man this season...he let me down on the reindeer though. I was watching that game just to see the reindeer...the Santa imitation was nice though. Anyways man, good luck in the playoffs, one of my best friend's is a huge bungles fan and if both teams make it, we're on our way to Detriot. By the way, Marvin Lewis is a class act...I'm happy to see him doing big things for you guys up there.

thanks, man.. nice to hear something good for a change

but about the reindeer, he actually had a reindeer, at least a reindeer prop on the field but they would not let him keep it out there.. did you see him after he scored running around looking for it, he was upset that they removed it from the field.. he still had his santa goodie bag filled with signed memoribilia and threw it in the stands

Archived