Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Personal dilemma for saturday's game

GrimReaper21

I bought boxing tickets for this saturday's fight at the garden, months ago, obviously not realizing it could coincide with a skins game. It's a don king card live on showtime. The undercard starts at 5 pm. The television part on showtime starts at 9 pm. I paid over 100 dollars for the ticket and am going with a fellow redskins fan. Just wondering what you all would do. Watch the game at espn zone and walk over to the garden? Go to the fight and come back and watch it on tivo. My biggest nightmare would be to find out the score accidentally b4 i saw it on tivo. What to do?!? :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

This is no dilemna !!

You have to skip the boxing and catch it on Showtime. There is no way you can get through NYC without finding the score of a playoff game. Unless this is a Ali vs. Foreman rematch, you gotta go with the Skins playoff game. Sell your ticket(s) to the boxing on EBay.

There will be plenty off "knock outs" in the football game, see #21 and #56. And, you still get to see the ladies in skimpy outfits in between commercial breaks(instead of holding the round they'll have pom poms). So, the football, game has everything the boxing match has, plus, THE REDSKINS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Easy choice

Archived