Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Look Ahead....

tml6157

Im so excited about the playoffs that i need to get my mind off if for a bit and talk about next season a little bit........please no one jump on me for starting this thread. if you're gonna %*^&$ about me starting this then dont reply to this post.

There is no doubt we need some offseason help to be dominate over teams instead of winning close games. I cant wait for the days of total skins domination the whole game but what do you guys think its gonna take.....?

1- the coaching is now in place with Gibbs and now the resigning of GW and him taking over at our head coach when gibbs decides he's done his job right

2 - WR we need one OR two to compliment Moss.

Solutions:

1- T.O. - he would play for us because he would be able to get back at Philly so his attitude could change and i know Gibbs will be able to change it. Can't deny he is the best WR in the league skill wise and would add HUGE level to the offense that we dont have.

2 - Reggie Wayne - a solid #2 receiver in Indy but would he have the same success here? I think it could work out but he would need to work REALLY hard IMO to become an impact.

3 - Koren Robinson - a GREAT steal for Minn this year! A lot of people doubted his ability this past year and look how well he turned it around! Would probably come cheaper then the previous 2 WR's mentioned and maybe be a very well defined #2 WR

4 - Eric Moulds - could be a bust or a steal. Has previous experience with GW when he was in Buffalo so he knows what his true potential would be in bringing him here to become a threat. Great size and hands but does he have it without Price on the other side of the field?

5 - Randy Moss - we could get him in a trade if we need to move LaVar. He wants a change of team because of him being unhappy. Could he find his swagger like he had in Minny? With his brother here, could that also attract him and Santana being there to push him to be more?

6 - Joe Jurevicius - a great fit in seattle and really came on strong as the season went on. Would come cheap but not as cheap as seattle got him. Would be a great #3 or even #2 WR to go along with Moss and Thrash. (Taylor Jabos is a BUST GET RID OF HIM)

7 - The draft - I love watching college football for those diamonds in the rough that will have a huge impact in the pro's. My personal favorite is Maurice Stovall from my beloved Notre Dame. AWESOME size, speed and hands! Could have a huge impact for the skins and i would love to see his name called on draft day!

2 - DE - Phillip Daniels has stepped up massively in the past couple of weeks but we still need a true pass rushing DE to decrease the # of blitz's we use and keep another man or two in coverage.

Solutions:

1 - Dwight Freeney - IMO the best DE in the game! Danny might take a shot because he was known to throw money around for a FA that would get the job done. He will bring a HUGE price tag with him but he is worth it because of his play making ability. Could be a huge success in DC since we love success here!

2 - John Abraham - Also a great playmaker and great ability. The problems with him are his price demand and his age is a little up there. We are known for our aging talent so maybe we might bring him for a shorter contract then expected.

3 - Draft - I have two players that really stand out to me to make an impact in the NFL for our skins. Darryl Tapp from VT and Tamba Hali from PSU. Watching Hali as I write this and the kid has got great speed and the nose for the ball and a big play. The same goes for Tapp also.

3 - DB depth - we have great starters with Springs, Rodgers, Taylor and Clark, but just like this year we need more depth at CB and a pick up at S for depth.

Solutions:

1 - Meriweather and Hester from the U - Meriweather more for his big hit and big play ability along side of Taylors big hit ability and Hester for his return skills and to back up at CB

2 - FA that's cheap and reliable and solid and proven to get the job done. Not at all sure on who will be available this offseason so i will edit when i find a group available.

Anyone else that has some insight on these positions or any other of concern be glad to add ur opinions but only serious posts please. I dont need to hear bashing about TO or dont worry about the offseason worry about the playoffs because i heard enough of both this is just my post for anyone who has a serious thought or idea about this!

5 - Randy Moss - we could get him in a trade if we need to move LaVar. He wants a change of team because of him being unhappy. Could he find his swagger like he had in Minny? With his brother here, could that also attract him and Santana being there to push him to be more?

They aren't brothers. :doh:

Archived