Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Poll: Skins huge edge

MikeB

This just means the Skins have a bigger fanbase paying attention to this game...Bucs fans are too busy waxing their surfboards to be on espn.com. However we will dominate.

LOL!!!!Waxing their surfboards......

I don't care who you are, that's funny s_it!!!!!!

SINK THE SHIP!!!!

Hail!:point2sky

I think it's hilarious that they still have Thrash as the "receiver to watch." Nothing against Thrash, but ummmm .. Moss, anyone?

They put Thrash because their will most likely be double coverage on Moss, opening the field up for other recievers, in this case Thrash.

I think Moss will have a better game than Thrash though. But Thrash will have a suprisingly well game.

Why is Thrash the WR under "Players to Watch" instead of Moss? WTF?

Glad the Poll says we're gonna win

They put Thrash because their will most likely be double coverage on Moss, opening the field up for other recievers, in this case Thrash.

I think Moss will have a better game than Thrash though. But Thrash will have a suprisingly well game..

This just means the Skins have a bigger fanbase paying attention to this game...Bucs fans are too busy waxing their surfboards to be on espn.com. However we will dominate.

Don't think so. Tampa Bay is like a big freakin lake and the gulf has no waves at all to speak of (unless there is a helluva hurricane). I've been a Florida boy for many years, now. I know. ;)

Don't think so. Tampa Bay is like a big freakin lake and the gulf has no waves at all to speak of (unless there is a helluva hurricane). I've been a Florida boy for many years, now. I know. ;)

I was just making an stereotypical florida statement...i have no idea about the tampa bay geography. who cares anyways, it was a joke.

I was just making an stereotypical florida statement...i have no idea about the tampa bay geography. who cares anyways, it was a joke.

Okay, change the joke to wind-surfing boards. Then it will be geographically appropriate. Not funny anymore, but appropriate.

I think it's hilarious that they still have Thrash as the "receiver to watch." Nothing against Thrash, but ummmm .. Moss, anyone?

HELLLLOOOOO!!!!! That is exactly what I thought??? Thrash??? He made 14 receptions this year no TDs?? I wouldhave guessed he made two catches LOLLLL.

If they didn't wanna put Moss because they thought he was gonna get double covered, they should've put Cooley. HE is the one who gets loose when too much attention is on Moss. I guess they ONLY saw last weeks game, Brunell did throw to Thrash more than Cooley against the Eagles. Actually, after Cooley having such a frustrating game last week, I expect Cooley to have a GREAT game.

Archived