Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have the PERFECT #2 WR

chow184

ex-Dallas Cowboy and current Cleveland Brown Antonio Bryant

he is 6'2 and is also pretty good for a 25 year old on a team with no QB.

his stats this year

69 catches for 1009 yards and 4 TD's

his contract is up and coach crenell wants Edwards as the teams #1 WR

Does he still have characteer issues? If not, it'd be great to snag what would've been the youngster in the Cowgirls' stable of WRs.

I read somewhere that he has "grown up" a lot since his malcontented days in Dallas. I think he has the talent to be a great #2 along with Patten as a #3. I think it would be unwise to blow our wad on a big name #2 like Wayne or TO when they really wouldn't get too many passes each game as we like to run a lot and when do throw it is usually to Santana.

I'd rather spend the big money/draft picks on the lines and DB's.

Say NO to AB. He is nothing but trouble. One time Dallas had to call a timeout because he refused to come off the field during a game, then he threw his jersey at BP and got thrown into the firey pitts of Cleveland.

BP and JG are two different types of coaches...Gibbs never humiliates a player infront of his teamates like BP. AB would complete this offense. :dallasuck

I'd love to get him. 1000+ yards and the guy isn't even talked about. Additionally, he's a big guy. With Santana, Bryant, Patten, Thrash, and Jacobs I think we'd have some good depth at WR. I'd like to trade Ramsey for some teams' 2007 1st rounder so that we'd have two firsts that year. If we did that we'd have a shot at Calvin Johnson of GT or Dwayne Jarrett of USC. Either of those guys at 6'4'' 235 and 6'5'' 200 respectively would be a great compliment to Santana Moss.

Say NO to AB. He is nothing but trouble. One time Dallas had to call a timeout because he refused to come off the field during a game, then he threw his jersey at BP and got thrown into the firey pitts of Cleveland.

bill parcelles didnt like antonio bryant for a few reasons

1. Parcelles didnt draft him,Parcelles is known for completely gutting teams rosters.

2. Bryant was a starter when parcelles wasn't there,and Parcelles benched him in favor of "his guy"(more like gal) terry glenn.

3.when Bryant got traded to cleveland,he wanted to be a starter and Parcelles wanted him in the slot with Terry Glenn and Keyshawn Johnson being the starters.Bryant wanted a competition,but Parcelles didn't want to give AB a chance so he threw him to the curb.

bill parcelles didnt like antonio bryant for a few reasons

1. Parcelles didnt draft him,Parcelles is known for completely gutting teams rosters.

2. Bryant was a starter when parcelles wasn't there,and Parcelles benched him in favor of "his guy"(more like gal) terry glenn.

3.when Bryant got traded to cleveland,he wanted to be a starter and Parcelles wanted him in the slot with Terry Glenn and Keyshawn Johnson being the starters.Bryant wanted a competition,but Parcelles didn't want to give AB a chance so he threw him to the curb.

Im so glad that you were at Valley Ranch when this happened to tell us all about it. I think I know more about my team, living in Dallas and going to their practices in Cali, than you do.

Archived