Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the Tampa "loss" cost the Skins #2 seed

Saeth29

I know its an old sad saga... but that blown 2 point conversion call by the refs jipped us of a bye week.

Now, we must go into Tampa and punish the Bucs so no matter how many bad calls the refs may make, this game will not be decided on the zebras. Skins must make an example of the Bucs.... They need to show the rest of the NFC that the Skins are playing better than anyone in the conference!!

:bucsuck: !!! Lets Go Skins!!

I hate when people say this stuff, do you forget about causality...if we win that game, maybe we don't get the drive and desire to win our final five games. I am very happy with our overall performance this year.

Besides, had the #2 seed been up for graps, it's doubtful the Bears would have just gone through the motions as they did against the Vikings. No use in worrying about that now.

We should have beaten the Raiders and the Chargers AT HOME, but we let those two games slip away, too...if we had won those two, we could have finished 12-4 and be relaxing at home in a bye week right now.

BINGO!!!!!!!!

That stinkin Raiders loss is the one that hurt the most. We had no buisness losing that game. None.

But I'd rather be playing the Bucs then playing the Panthers. I'm leary of the Panthers.

we beat the bears... even if they had played their starters against minnesota, they would've finished 12-4, below us. but it's all conjecture at this point, i'm just glad the redskins are still playing.

The Redskins would have only finished 11-5 if they would have won the game against the Bucs, which would put them 3rd.

first of all, use the search function

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136674&page=4&pp=15

Second of all, I disagree with you. That game probably would have made us the 3 seed. I know mathematically it would give us the 2 seed but Chicago was playing a meaningless game. They let Orton start, I wouldn't count on the Bears losing to the Vikings in a game that mattered. Anyways, thats the past, its over.

I know its an old sad saga... but that blown 2 point conversion call by the refs jipped us of a bye week.

Now, we must go into Tampa and punish the Bucs so no matter how many bad calls the refs may make, this game will not be decided on the zebras. Skins must make an example of the Bucs.... They need to show the rest of the NFC that the Skins are playing better than anyone in the conference!!

:bucsuck: !!! Lets Go Skins!!

I was just saying today that the 2-pt conversion not only cost us the division but gave Tampa bay homefield advantage against US in the playoffs. :mad:

However, what makes me angry isn't the refs. It's the penalties we incurred to get in the position to give up the TD that day. We've gotten alot better about the penalties and turnovers. We've handled that Tampa crowd. We've put a running game on the field. We're ready for a rematch. :)

:bsflag: Oh My Man UDinG :laugh: the Skins ALSO were without...wait for it... wait for it... :bsflag:

SEAN TAYLOR, and CORNILIEUS GRIFFIN. Please don't act like it's gonna be a walk in the Park for the BUCS :laugh:, It's going to be a War :point2sky on both Sides, and a Low Scoring game at that. Bring it on Baby! :) :bucsuck:

They never showed that angle for some reason.

Cadillac didn't even play in that game. Simms was just getting started. And the Bucs still won!

People from Maryland are called Marylanders

People from Texas are called Texans

People from New York are called New Yorkers

People from California are called Californians

SO MY QUESTION TO YOU ????????????

Are People From Tampa Called TAMPONS?????? :point2sky :bucsuck:

Archived