Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HAHAHAH...You guys are sad...wanting to videotape Buccaneer practices

Cadillac Attack

Somone please explain to me what's going on in this pic?

Is the ref consoling Simms, or shoving him away like a neglected red headed step child?

Eh it was a picture I captured during that game. He was consoling him after a sack or after he got hit and completed a pass I forget. Struck me as odd, so I made a mental note of the refs and then well the end of the game made me bring it up

Enjoy you're one playoff game Suckskins

Why do you even want to post on our website, do you think I'm sitting here trying to find a Bucs website to post on, I could care less with what is going on with your 8-8 team. That's right 8-8, the Zebra's gave you the Lions game, the game against us, and the Falcons game lastweek , by over ruling that TD. So thanks to the Refs you guys are there, but we will see how long it last.

I was born in DC and raised in MD. I practically bleed burgundy and gold. Now I live here in FL - an hour south of Tampa. If I have to listen to how great the Bucs are I'm going to puke. It's ridiculous.... if they win (which they did against the 'Skins only because of the hometown refs) you have to listen to 20 minutes of how great they are on the news. If they lose, it's barely mentioned. I can't stand the Bucs. I really can't stand the Cowpies, but the Bucs are right up there on my hated list. Hopefully the 'Skins will pound the Bucs and the news people can shut the heck up for the rest of the season.

GO REDSKINS!!!!

:logo: :point2sky

Man, you are a loser!!! Where are the refs blowing calls in you catalog?? You have some nerve entering this site with comments like that. Hope to see your picture Saturday evening crying in your beer when they are picking up Simms in pieces. Lets see if you have the nerve to come back on Saturday after the loss to the Redskins. I bet not. Bet you will be driving a daewoo by then, since the Cadillac will be totaled. Did you remeber that neither Sean Taylor or Springs played in the secondary in the first game? The Bucs are nothing but the crap I scrape off the bottom of my shoes.

Archived