Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Someone shoot me

Playmaker89

My sister is getting married Saturday evening. The wedding starts at 6:00 and will be a small ceremony so it won't be very long. But, after that we are going out to a nice dinner with just family and friends. The good news is there is a bar with 6 or 7 tv's at the resturaunt we are eating at so I can watch the game during dinner. The only problem with that is that I will have to keep the yelling and cheering down to a minimum and I will not be able to wear my normal Sunday etire. (Clinton Portis jersey w/ a Redskins undershirt along with the Joe Gibbs Redskin hat). First playoff appearance since 99 and i will not be able to see every play as I do each and every Sunday. I may miss a few plays but between the radio on the ride to dinner and tv's at dinner, I won't miss too much. My sister definately owes me big time.

Go to MacArthur Mall. Tidewater Sports and Collectables has some nice Redskin ties...wear one of these. Or...just wear a Redskin tee regardless. If Portis jersey is white, wear that as well. You'll feel much better if you did.

I love the skins, but its your sisters wedding. I hope this is a once in alifetime thing. You may never get to participate in such an event again. Enjoy the wedding and catch the highlight of the Skins win over the Bucs on ESPN, once the :cheers: bride and groom are consomating their marriage.

I love the skins, but its your sisters wedding. I hope this is a once in alifetime thing. You may never get to participate in such an event again. Enjoy the wedding and catch the highlight of the Skins win over the Bucs on ESPN, once the :cheers: bride and groom are consomating their marriage.

The difference between men and women. :silly:

Archived