Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Someone shoot me

Playmaker89

My sister is getting married Saturday evening. The wedding starts at 6:00 and will be a small ceremony so it won't be very long. But, after that we are going out to a nice dinner with just family and friends. The good news is there is a bar with 6 or 7 tv's at the resturaunt we are eating at so I can watch the game during dinner. The only problem with that is that I will have to keep the yelling and cheering down to a minimum and I will not be able to wear my normal Sunday etire. (Clinton Portis jersey w/ a Redskins undershirt along with the Joe Gibbs Redskin hat). First playoff appearance since 99 and i will not be able to see every play as I do each and every Sunday. I may miss a few plays but between the radio on the ride to dinner and tv's at dinner, I won't miss too much. My sister definately owes me big time.

Yep...already in an argument with my wife for Saturday.

My step son's b-day is that day and she wants to go out to "bowl" (argghh!!).

I have already informed her that:

1. He will have tons of more b-days

2. My Dad never missed the playoffs for my B-day (yes its in Feb but that doesn't count...)

3. I'm allergic to bowling balls.

4. That they would have alot more fun without me (since I will be using a walkman to hear the game anyway...)

Etc Etc Etc...

:eaglesuck

2. My Dad never missed the playoffs for my B-day (yes its in Feb but that doesn't count...)

4. That they would have alot more fun without me (since I will be using a walkman to hear the game anyway...)

Etc Etc Etc...

Dude handle your business and put your foot down. I ain't mad at you.:cool:

Etc Etc Etc...

And dont forget #5=Bowling causes back problems.Not good for the spinal column.;)

i had to watch the bucs game earlier this season at a resturaunt with my grandparents. i kept sneaking off to the bar to check the score. it was a miserable day made more miserable that the bar was filled with cowboys fane cheering for the bucs.

At the start of every season, i send all family members a copy of the redskins schedule. I allow one regualr season miss for each side of the family (my wifes and my own). In case this happens, i just tivo the game. Playoffs are non-negotiable.

Haha, yeah that really does suck. I already told my BF that Sundays are off-limits, and someone had better be dead or dying before I would even consider going somewhere during Playoffs.

He's still a little sour tho', since he's a 49ers fan. :doh:

No worries...

I said we were having an argument...(cause I'm not going out for the b-day...).

I was just trying to make her feel better about me saying "NO way in hell am I going to miss the playoffs!!!"

I wear the pants in this damn family!!! (looking over shoulder.... :D )

And as we said "...its bad for my back....":laugh:

HTTR ALL THE WAY!!!!!:eaglesuck

Yeah I'm in a miserable situation as well. I coach a youth league basketball team (8th Graders). Our game is 5:45pm-6:45pm on Saturday. If I was a player, I'd skip the game in a heartbeat, but being the coach, I can't really skip out on the team for the Skins game. Looks like I'll be seeing the 1st and 4th quarters.

Please join me in praying for snow on Friday/Saturday so that the game is cancelled!

What are you thinking?????

Skip the wedding and fly down there and watch the game in person.

Hell, If I lived that close, I'd miss my own funeral to see it.

We frickisede the cards!

We de-horned the Rams!

We scalped the Cowboys!

We toppled the Giants!

We plucked the Eagles!

And now we're going to Sink the Bucs!

Hail!:point2sky

Haha, yeah that really does suck. I already told my BF that Sundays are off-limits, and someone had better be dead or dying before I would even consider going somewhere during Playoffs.

He's still a little sour tho', since he's a 49ers fan. :doh:

lmao, you really need to date a Redskins fan :point2sky

and I will not be able to wear my normal Sunday etire. (Clinton Portis jersey w/ a Redskins undershirt along with the Joe Gibbs Redskin hat).

Well DAMMIT! :mad:

There goes our frickin' mojo! :evil:

I guess the Skins might as well go ahead and wear the burgundy jerseys now!

Well DAMMIT! :mad:

There goes our frickin' mojo! :evil:

I guess the Skins might as well go ahead and wear the burgundy jerseys now!

Don't worry this game is on Saturday so everything is still according to plan. I'm not even going to discuss missing this game because, I don't want anything to happen b/w now and then. Come on Saturday :fingersx:

Archived