Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles Fan Shat On My Car!!!!!

PresidentClinton26

I wonder if they were sick enough to bring a sack of shat from home or if they did it on the spot. Never mind they probally shat in their pants after halftime:eaglesuck :pooh: :pooh: :pooh:

lol this thread is funny as SHAT!!!I can't stop laughing..

but on a serious note thats ****ed up what they did to your car man(I would'a been ready to go upside somebody's head!!)..but what can you expect it's philly I mean ''Philthy''

thats how they welcome anyone into their homes/lives etc..

I hate cowards and their actions just as much as I hate the Eagles and most of the fans. But to condemn and judge the entire city of Philly is just a little too harsh. I live in Jersey and work in PA and just happen to work along side some guys (and gals) from Philly that are some of the bravest and most scrupulous people that I have ever met. I will always have their back...(their taste in football teams just suck).

I retract a small portion of my statement, the cowards in Philly know who they are. Thank you for pointing this out, I apologize if I offended any other non-offending Philadelphians.

WOW!!...really just WOW! That's as bad as anything I've heard(in this context). Philly fan is busy establishing a new low as we - skins fan - commit ourselves to being worthy of Gibbsian glory! I was at the game and experienced no mentionable problems(I am not a woman in my fifties) but...the horror stories coming out of the game paint a picture of self-loathing and rabid passive/aggressive conflict resolution! IOW, philly fan is like a small dog which begs to be given affection in between attempts to bite you and hiding in the corner! The only solution is selective euthanasia and/or wholesale spaying/neutering of the entire bloodline. But, dont feel bad, I understand that numerous "fans" took the time to shower Coach Reid's SUV with "loogies" both before and after the game! Stay Classy, Philadelphia!! Nice Stadium, though

Thats not all that goes on there my friend.

A few years ago my girlfriend (now wife) bought tickets to the Skins vs Eagles game for my birthday. The game was being played at the Vet and we lived 15 minutes from there. Well, I got all garbed up with my Terry Allen jersey and we jumped on the train. Man, when I tell you that I have never been stared at like that in my life, I mean these people looked at me like I had stolen their kids or something. My girlfriend was very uneasy but I had kind of expected a little bit of that.

Well, during the game all I can remember was seeing in the (not so far distance), a bunch of Eagles fans harrassing Redskins fans that were younger, smaller and just obviously intimidated. Just to show you the level of cowardness that was going on in that stadium that afternoon...I was cheering my a$$ off in the section that I was in and there were hardly, if any other Skins fans around other than the guys that were being punked. I got alot of looks, but not one time did anyone give me a hard time or do a damn thing to me.

Now, I am a pretty big guy and I don't get harrassed alot in my travels. But that stadium and alot of its fan base showed me that day that not only is the price of beer up in there, but so is the coward level. Because lets face it you killers that were harrassing those little guys in that other section...those young pups were'nt nearly as loud as I was and you damn well saw and heard me.

Archived