Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those of us NOT going to Tampa...

Dallsux

I remember a couple of years ago during a preseason away game, they opened up the Club level with 1/2 price food and you could watch the game from the big screens in the seating bowl. I wish they would organize something for the game Sat. I'm sure they would draw a crowd

Damons in Springfield is no more

Really? I didn't know that. I guess that's out.

Damon's in Chantilly is a good spot

as is Buffalo Wing University in Fairfax

Yeah, I work like 5 minutes from the Damon's in Chantilly. I may end up going there...or the Draft House, but have never been there.

great IDEA. we should all agree on a spot, sticky the post and root on for our beloved skins.....ESPN ZONE??? downtown DC?

That's what I am hoping for. ESPN ZONE sounds good too. ESPECIALLY if there will be some opposing teams fans there rooting on their teams. (At least we know, Eagles & Cowboys fans won't be....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA). Eitherway, we need to organize & get a lot of people in one place, LOUD & PROUD & rooting on our Redskins!

:logo: :logo: :logo:

hey for anyone in ashburn or near that area, the Original Steakhouse and Bar is THE place to be, great beer prices and huge plasma big screen tv's everywhere! its off the toll road in broadlands in the first shoping center on the left coming off the claiborne parkway exit going toward leesburg, BE THERE!

Archived