Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I love Lemar Marshall!

skinsfan93

After watching his interview on redskins.com, I got some "man love" for this guy. Living in Philly, I don't get a chance to see many interviews besides the main players, but he seems like a geniunely great guy.

He seems to epitomize what a Gibbs coached team is all about. I am not in the least bit disappointed that Pierce is not on this team. I'm glad we have this guy locked up for a few more years.

:cheers:

After watching his interview on redskins.com, I got some "man love" for this guy. Living in Philly, I don't get a chance to see many interviews besides the main players, but he seems like a geniunely great guy.

He seems to epitomize what a Gibbs coached team is all about. I am not in the least bit disappointed that Pierce is not on this team. I'm glad we have this guy locked up for a few more years.

:cheers:

It's amazing to me how little attention Marshall gets. He leads the Redskins in tackles, he's tied for second in the entire National Football League in interceptions, he's tied for sixth in the league in TDs scored by a defensive player, and yet he's virtually ignored by the media and fans alike.

he's tied for second in the entire National Football League in interceptions

I'm not sure where you got the "second in the NFL" part man...he's got 4 and their are 18 people in the NFL with more than 4...perhaps you meant he's tied for second for LINEBACKERS??? i think in that case you are right and only cato june from indy has more

Archived