Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins complete trifecta over Cowboys

ChicagoRedskinsFan

I realize that even with the two wins this season, the Redskins have still lost 14 of the last 17 to the Cowboys. But can you conceive of squeezing more revenge into one season than what the Redskins accomplished this year?

1. Humiliate the Cowboys by stealing a game that they had in the bag. To top it off, it's Monday Night Football, it's in Dallas, and ring of honor night for the "triplets" and we crashed the party!

2. A different kind of humilitation in the second meeting: total domination on both sides of the football and the most lopsided result in the series! Completion of a sweep, also national TV, and a statement to the world that the Redskins are back!

3. One playoff spot left at 4PM today, either the Redskins or Cowboys get it, and the Redskins not only put themselves in the playoffs but eliminate the Cowboys at the same time! This was the dagger through the heart.

This makes up for a few seasons worth of losing to these guys. Not only have the Redskins slayed the Cowboys demon, but Joe Gibbs has slayed his personal demon Bill Parcells. This is awesome. I can look a Cowboys fan in the face again, and with a little swagger.

Hail to the Redskins!

Thanks Joe!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I realize that even with the two wins this season, the Redskins have still lost 14 of the last 17 to the Cowboys. But can you conceive of squeezing more revenge into one season than what the Redskins accomplished this year?

1. Humiliate the Cowboys by stealing a game that they had in the bag. To top it off, it's Monday Night Football, it's in Dallas, and ring of honor night for the "triplets" and we crashed the party!

2. A different kind of humilitation in the second meeting: total domination on both sides of the football and the most lopsided result in the series! Completion of a sweep, also national TV, and a statement to the world that the Redskins are back!

3. One playoff spot left at 4PM today, either the Redskins or Cowboys get it, and the Redskins not only put themselves in the playoffs but eliminate the Cowboys at the same time! This was the dagger through the heart.

This makes up for a few seasons worth of losing to these guys. Not only have the Redskins slayed the Cowboys demon, but Joe Gibbs has slayed his personal demon Bill Parcells. This is awesome. I can look a Cowboys fan in the face again, and with a little swagger.

Hail to the Redskins!

Thanks Joe!

This season is in the history books as 1 of the Skins finest seasons agains tthe cowboys. Hard to beat the championship games but this is next.

It is only fitting that Dallas had to have the Skins lose to back into the post season ... and it didn't happen for them. Not quite as sweet as actually beating them on the field, but close enough.

I'd say we're 2.5-0 vs. Dallas this year!

Im having a ball over this. Lord willing our Skins will go deep into the playoffs after they beat the Bucs, but knowing that they swept the Cowturds and kept them out of the postseason makes up for all the past seasons . They sure had our number, and all that Is over with. And It's killing those Turd fans to no end. Let them roll around In misery. Wonderfull. :cheers: :helmet:

....and the thing I liked about our win over the Eagles, we kinda kept it close. That way the Cowboys and their fans had just enough hope that their season MIGHT continue the entire game. Then, finally in the 4th qtr we put the dagger in their hearts and twisted it. I can only imagine the looks on Parcells and Keyshawns face as Taylor leaped into the endzone to seal the game. Priceless! HA HA

Great post, ahhhhh! nothing better than sweeping the cowturds and knocking them out of the playoffs. I watched every minute of that worthless boy/rams

game last nite to savor the brutality. Props to the Rams for finishing them off. Parcells hard that "I'm out o' here" look on his face, it was priceless.

Where are the cowturd trolls now?

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

....and the thing I liked about our win over the Eagles, we kinda kept it close. That way the Cowboys and their fans had just enough hope that their season MIGHT continue the entire game. Then, finally in the 4th qtr we put the dagger in their hearts and twisted it. I can only imagine the looks on Parcells and Keyshawns face as Taylor leaped into the endzone to seal the game. Priceless! HA HA

VERY GOOD POINT

VERY WELL SAID... YOU MY FRIEND ARE A GENUIS

Hail to the Redskins!

Thanks Joe!

Hail to the Redskins!

Thanks Joe!

# 3 is icing on the cake!!!!!! :dallasuck

....read one report from the Dallas Morning News which said Jerry Jones heard a collective groan from the crowd watching the game on the stadium screen, and he turned around just in time to see Taylor leaping into the end zone :D

...man, I wish I coulda been at that game last night...would have been great to see their disappointment firsthand.

Archived