Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Raymond James Stadium

H-O-G

I don't go to many sporting events but I do live in Orlando and I went to the week 10 tampa game with a friend. Now I want to go to this weeks wild card game and I'm just curious whats the best place to get good seats/tickets for a cheap price. The first time I went my buddy got lower level seating behind the endzone for $60 a ticket, yet on the internet the worst seats in corner upper level are $150 a piece! Is buying scalped tickets a good idea, what should I do?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Playoff tickets always cost more than regular season. The best bet since you're local is to buy them on Friday from a local broker. The price will go down starting a couple of days before the game. Buying scalped tickets is a crapshoot for playoffs, there may be a bunch of people looking to do the same and will drive up the price.

Go to ticketmaster website at 10:am Mon. morning. Some tickets will be available under $100.00.You will need a password, which I believe to be Bucs playoff.Not sure if it has to be put in as one word or seperated.I am pretty sure this the password.

Go to ticketmaster website at 10:am Mon. morning. Some tickets will be available under $100.00.You will need a password, which I believe to be Bucs playoff.Not sure if it has to be put in as one word or seperated.I am pretty sure this the password.

why will i need a password?

From what I have been told by a Bucs season ticket holder a password was set up for the initial offering Mon.He says,that on Tues there will be more tics available without a password.Just what I have been told.

Can you confirm the password with your friend????

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Archived