Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Was that a somewhat obscene celebration from Reggie Brown?

HailSkins81

the first TD celebration was him mimicking riding a mechanical bull, I think, and then falling off...not really questionable. The second one, tho, looked like a ****er spaniel in heat...really tacky.

Yeah, I couldn't quite tell at the end of the first one, looked like he was trying to grab himself. The second one was definately really tacky.

My sister was yelling that somebody needed to knock him out. He is a rookie, and if he keeps that kind of stuff up, he will get knocked out.

Chad Johnson has some good celebrations, nothing tacky or ****y. Most of them are pretty funny. This guy was over the line.

He must of taken lessons from TO....

Beat me to it. That's what I was going to say. He has been hanging around T.O. a little too much.

He's a punk, I hate the damn Eagles
I feel confident in saying this: reggie brown is a douche bag
It's called temporarily forgetting you are 6-9. totally moronic.
Haha that was great... check the flag before you make an ass out of yourself next time Reggie.

It's called a rookie wr ripping apart your defense. He is actually a great kid, so I dont get why you would roast him over this. When a young kid scores a td, he is going to be excited no matter how good or bad his team is. The refs stole his td away, and he came back and got it anyways. Expect to see a lot more of him for the next 10 years.

capt.pxs10101012258.redskins_eagles_football_pxs101.jpg

It's called a rookie wr ripping apart your defense. He is actually a great kid, so I dont get why you would roast him over this. When a young kid scores a td, he is going to be excited no matter how good or bad his team is. The refs stole his td away, and he came back and got it anyways. Expect to see a lot more of him for the next 10 years.

How's Freddie doing? Is he doing a better job frying the McNuggets and McRibs this year than he was catching passes from McNabb last year?

:notworthy

LMAO!

Expect a lot of nasty hits on him then.

By the way, TO is looking for a new agent, you may want to give him a call.

I have no problem with celebration. Humping the goalpost is a little over the line, and if he is a great kid, he should have showed more class than that. The guy will probably be a good player, and I hope that when he gets in the endzone, in the future, he finds a different style than "doggy".

Archived