Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has already broken their New Years Resolution?

Cdowwe

Pez and Huly can't seem to get one started :whoknows:

:moon:

We are just waiting till end of Jan beginning of Feb to start! :silly:

You try to quit smoking with Redskin heart attack games, bachelor parties and bars in your future!

Mine were to quit smoking and eat healthier. I woke up at 10 today and smoked a cig to help the hangover. Then I had Gold Star Chili for lunch and Laroses Pizza for dinner. :doh: Maybe Ill start tomorrow.

Sorry man, don't mean to laugh but that is hilarious. :laugh:

As for the smoking part... there is never a good time to quit. Trust me. There is ALWAYS a reason to continue. I always had an excuse... believe me. But quitting is the best thing I ever did.

I'm probably overly-harsh on smokers nowadays because I feel like if I can quit, anyone can. Trust me... NOBODY, I mean NOBODY liked smoking more than I did. I love those dam things... always will. But I'll never smoke again.

Good luck, get back on that horse! :cheers:

Sorry man, don't mean to laugh but that is hilarious. :laugh:

As for the smoking part... there is never a good time to quit. Trust me. There is ALWAYS a reason to continue. I always had an excuse... believe me. But quitting is the best thing I ever did.

I'm probably overly-harsh on smokers nowadays because I feel like if I can quit, anyone can. Trust me... NOBODY, I mean NOBODY liked smoking more than I did. I love those dam things... always will. But I'll never smoke again.

Good luck, get back on that horse! :cheers:

It was suppose to be funny, I mean I laughed when I thought about how I had failed after 3 minutes of being awake. :laugh:

Archived