Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE OFFICIAL Thank You Joe Gibbs thread!!

kevinklein

My thanks to Joe:

In two years you've turned a below average football team into a serious contender. You've silenced critics (to an extent). You went 5-1 in the division this year.

This is a Redskins team I will always remember...and Joe Gibbs...you were the coach.

:bucsuck:

I knew when they announced Gibbs was returning,we had a great chance.But after the last 12 years of nothing,I forgot what cheering for a winning team was like.I NOW REMEMBER!!!THANK YOU COACH GIBBS FOR RETURNING THAT FEELING.:bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :point2sky

Thanks Joe. You are the best.

I am one of your fans who never wavered. I know what you did before in both the NFL and NASCAR. Winners just win, but you do it with more grace than anyone.

This is a lesson for the youngsters: Never give up. Keep working hard, ignore the critics, strive to do your best and good things will happen.

:allhail:

My thanks to Joe:

In two years you've turned a below average football team into a serious contender. You've silenced critics (to an extent). You went 5-1 in the division this year.

This is a Redskins team I will always remember...and Joe Gibbs...you were the coach.

:bucsuck:

Archived