Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We will lose this game if we do not put Ramsey in...

nneece

FOr a prediction, the post was wrong, but the underlying concern was RIGHT ON TARGET. Only an utter fool would think any differently.

Unbelievable... :doh:

This is like the princess and the pea...

Stop before you make a bigger fool of yourself...please stop.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Unbelievable... :doh:

This is like the princess and the pea...

Stop before you make a bigger fool of yourself...please stop.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Listen, I'm as ecstatic as anyone we won, but honestly TR1, did Brunell play well today?

Answer honestly in a yes or no answer please. I'm not even asking for him to be pulled, I just want the guy healthy because its obvious the Redskins Offense is not the same with him hobbled.

Well, I just saw this thread. Hi there :D

I'm sure Pat would've done fine if he'd gone in.

See? I do love both of them :)

Advice to the...um...well because of the spirit of the day I will leave off certain descriptive terms...Gibbs is just one of the greatest coaches ever, not a god, yet that is something then when I'm wondering about "what to do", he turns out to know what he's doing way way more often than not.

Yes, Brunell struggeld a lot today. It was his worst day in five weeks. And he still was pretty damn good when it counted. Cooley struggled too, but I'm not after him either. I hope mark is healded for next week, but I know why Joe stuck with mark and tho I experienced doubts, I would have made the same decsion. It wasn't an easy one for me to know I'd leave Mark in the game, it was very hard, but that's what I "decided" in my mind. I don't think anyone who RESPECTFULLY questiioned thinmgs is way-out there, even if (if) they often been in the past.

Tr1

All you do is make foolish posts attacking others and telling them to stop posting while not actually offering the least bit of analysis or intelligence. You aren't board censor.

I'll put it this way:

If I'm doing something you don't like it is probable that I am doing something right.

We won the game and Brunell made a few plays. However, he also struggled mightly. I still maintain that we would be better off with Ramsey starting with Brunell in the shape he is in. We will never know, because unless Brunell leaves the field on a stretcher Gibbs will not put Ramsey in. I fear that we will be the wildcard team who overcame a ton to get there winning 5 straight, but will be unable to win in the playoffs due to injuries. Win or lose, I've got to give cred to Gibbs and the team. You have to be proud of the way they've played, no matter what happens going forward.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Shut up, Brunell just threw in a TD

That says it all in a nutshell. You Ramsey Nazis had better get used to the fact that his time is short and Brunell is the Pro-bowler not Ramsey.

FOr a prediction, the post was wrong, but the underlying concern was RIGHT ON TARGET. Only an utter fool would think any differently. Tommy-the-Greek is right in his assessment.

So, we are utter fools if we disagree with you and your reinterpretation of the comments that brought this thread into being?!?

Nice.... :rolleyes:

Why is it that putting PR in is seen as a bad thing? Our offense is ineffective because Brunell is injured. Sure, you roll the dice putting Ramsey in cold and with his style of play, but I would rather take my chances then playing a wounded duck.

Putting Pat in is not inherently "seen as a bad thing". But to many posters, stating your concern with a definite, irrevocable "we will lose unless we do what I'm saying instead of what we're doing" theme, especially when it turns out that you were factually wrong, is annoying.

Had you titled the thread something like "Brunell's doing the best he can but I want to try Ramsey" or "It's time to try Ramsey", I'd expect it would invite more engaging responses and less annoyed ones. But the "who cares" outlook is always an option too :laugh:

Archived