Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We will lose this game if we do not put Ramsey in...

nneece

The title is self-explantory. The turnover helps, but so far Brunell does not look good, otherthrowing everyone.

A little early for flippin out man... we just put together a good drive after that fumble recovery... brunell is just getting warmed up...

Having a good drive doesn't change the fact that Brunell is playing injured.

No it does not. But if he's playing well while being injured, then it's okay. How about waiting a little bit before jumping the gun? You know, something different for Extreme.

No it does not. But if he's playing well while being injured, then it's okay. How about waiting a little bit before jumping the gun? You know, something different for Extreme.

Whoa. That's just crazy talk there. Had a little much to drink already, have we?

No. But if you're buying into this stuff this early, I would recommend to you to put down the PBR, raising your hands, and slowly walking a way from the computer. There are alot of guys out there right now playing dinged up, see the reports, making premature judgements based on that is just that.

Why is it that putting PR in is seen as a bad thing? Our offense is ineffective because Brunell is injured. Sure, you roll the dice putting Ramsey in cold and with his style of play, but I would rather take my chances then playing a wounded duck.

Play Patrick Ramsey, Brunell can't play well hurt, example...remember last year?

I mean come on, this offense is stagnent, and were on pace to lose bad.

OK, maybe this thread is a little early, but it's obvious to tell Mark doesn't play all that well hurt, even in spite of the FACT that he's a PRO BOWL quarterback....

Maybe this is early, but I'm nervous and don't want to see this season go down the toilet like my beer last night.

Archived