Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any sleep last night?

Ant15fromNJ

Didn't sleep real well. Kept on waking up. I guess it didn't help that I had NFL network on and they had NFL total access on repeat. I just quit smoking a week ago so that could be part of it. However, push over game or not, this game has been giving me butterflys all week. I couldn't sleep for the cowgirls or the midget either but I went to both of those games so it was a little more nerve racking. HAIL! :cheers:

It's about time to start cooking up some wings. :laugh:

Slept just fine. Close to 6-7 hours as a matter of fact. Straight through even,( jsut woke up around 7:30 or so). Despite a windy, snowy, make power do weird things, night. Now comes the problem. Waiting for game time.

same here. Slept pretty good last night (with a little help from the 151 & Capt. Margan's). Now just pulling my hair out watching these other games waiting for ours to start.

I slept terrible. My relatives are over, and I had to sleep on the hard, uncomfortable couch. Went to bed at around 5 or 5:30. Woke up at 7 when my dad woke up, so then I got some sleep on his bed since he wasn't using it. After that though I slept until like 1. My back is aching so bad from the couch though.

Archived