Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any sleep last night?

Ant15fromNJ

Slept just fine. Close to 6-7 hours as a matter of fact. Straight through even,( jsut woke up around 7:30 or so). Despite a windy, snowy, make power do weird things, night. Now comes the problem. Waiting for game time.

I got to lay in a room where I could have slept for 5 Hours, but there was this chick and I swear to god she snored like 16 Lumberjacks. I spent last night at M&T stadium and found a bunch of skins fans, and today I am going to the Linc hoping to find some more skins fans. I'd be lying if I said I wasnt a bit concerned about the philly stories I have heard.

HTTR

I got to lay in a room where I could have slept for 5 Hours, but there was this chick and I swear to god she snored like 16 Lumberjacks. I spent last night at M&T stadium and found a bunch of skins fans, and today I am going to the Linc hoping to find some more skins fans. I'd be lying if I said I wasnt a bit concerned about the philly stories I have heard.

HTTR

Good luck at the game.

I got 5 hours of sleep at the most.:eaglesuck

I had a nightmare that I was in some building and there were a bunch of Dallas Cowboys in there and Bill Parcells. Parcells was talking about how they were going to go to the playoffs and that everything worked out for them today.

I started yelling at him and was about to get in a fight with someone, I was so mad.

Then I had another dream that Nick Novak was kicking for us and he had to make a 50 yarder for us to win, and the kick was short.

All in all, not too restful!

I was sleeping until I saw your font

THATS WHAT IM HERE FOR MY FRIEND

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :helmet: :logo: :wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:wavetowel:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::hungry:

Archived