Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Sport Thread : Philly

bubba9497

To all our Eagles fan regulars, despite our differences, I just wanted to say win, lose, or draw.. I hope for good weather, a good fair game, hard fought, and may the refs call a honest game,

but most of all,.... may there be NO injuries! :halo:

now back to our regularly scheduled rivalry and hatred. :D

Eagles Suck :point2sky

Yeah, I hope that no Redskins get hurt too. Cause that would suck, y'know, with us going to the playoffs and all. I mean, you guys really wouldn't understand because you've got the whole offseason to heal up.

OK, OK, OK...I really should be a better sport than this. Because Bubba told me to, I'll say that I hope no Eagles get hurt either; except for the impending ego bruise!

:point2sky :eaglesuck :point2sky

To all our Eagles fan regulars, despite our differences, I just wanted to say win, lose, or draw.. I hope for good weather, a good fair game, hard fought, and may the refs call a honest game,

but most of all,.... may there be NO injuries! :halo:

now back to our regularly scheduled rivalry and hatred. :D

Eagles Suck :point2sky

Reverse psychology... I like it..

:eaglesuck

Bubba, haven't seen any of the Philly trolls on much this week, you don't think they are suffering from the flu that is going around?

Well...I guess bird flu could affect Eagles...Sooo....

Of course, their playoff hopes flu away a long time ago...

:doh: :laugh:

The Redskins have to win, even if its just to keep the damned Eagle fans from trying to take over this board from now until next year with their bs.

Yeah, whatever you said. Your sig is ridiculous man. Damn! I get off work in 29 minutes, then I'm going home to wake up the wife!

Archived