Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are we wearing tomorrow??

SeanTaylor#21

Most likey he will not dress for tomorrow's game, sorry (that's from what I've seen so far)

Thanks for the answer. It is disappointing of course, but I'd much rather have a healthy Rogers if we are blessed with an opportunity to win, I mean, play, in the playoffs.

Truly I think if we win tomorrow, and we are in the playoffs, we are unstoppable. I don't think any other team will beat us. Indy could come close.

:helmet:

I'm not wearing ANYTHING Redskins.

I wore my Portis jersy during our 3-game losing streak.

Since then, I have not worn any Redskins goodies during the games and we are on a 4-game winning streak!!!

So I will probably wear my t-shirt with a pic of Monica Lewinski with a milk stain on her upper lip that says, "Got Clinton?":eaglesuck

I'm not wearing ANYTHING Redskins.

I wore my Portis jersy during our 3-game losing streak.

Since then, I have not worn any Redskins goodies during the games and we are on a 4-game winning streak!!!

So I will probably wear my t-shirt with a pic of Monica Lewinski with a milk stain on her upper lip that says, "Got Clinton?":eaglesuck

That's great!! Thank you for not wearing Redskins stuff. And that would be the perfect T to wear as we face an obnoxious team/fans.

I wonder how they would look Burgundy on Burgundy....

If it aint broke, don't fix it...

I would like to see us in the same whites that have won 4 in a row...

But, for the future...

I agree the burgundy on burgundy would be awesome!

We could call it Blood Sunday:)

Archived