Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox 360?

GOSKINS_08

I have the 360, but Madden was so bad on it, I returned it. Graphics were nice, but for some reason, you can't challenge plays and there's no franchise mode, and picking plays is alot harder, and the QB lock is harder, and alot of other gameplay options which made the 360 version of Madden make me hate the NFL for giving them an exclusive NFL license

I have the 360, but Madden was so bad on it, I returned it. Graphics were nice, but for some reason, you can't challenge plays and there's no franchise mode, and picking plays is alot harder, and the QB lock is harder, and alot of other gameplay options which made the 360 version of Madden make me hate the NFL for giving them an exclusive NFL license

I think thats because its the first year of it being on 360.

There was a debate about Call of Duty 2.

Some say the game is using only one of the 3 core processors.

And other seem to think, or have read that it's using a little of all three.

But both agree the game is using very little of the 360's power.

But think about it.

The game is the same exact game on PC, and it wasn't built for 3 core processor computers.

• 4 weeks later...
I whole-heartedly agree. Madden is so overrated, and I was a fan of the 2k series for football.

Conversely, I liked the EA's baseball (MVP series), and ESPN had to get exclusive rights for baseball.

So I'm really screwed now.:(

I whole-heartedly agree. Madden is so overrated, and I was a fan of the 2k series for football.

Conversely, I liked the EA's baseball (MVP series), and ESPN had to get exclusive rights for baseball.

So I'm really screwed now.:(

I will say that I was a huge fan of the 2K series, but I've been playing Madden on a regular basis, and there are certain things that both games have the are very good. I think 2k was just starting to get in stride, before the plug was pulled. But I think Madden is also a good game.

2k just felt more lifelike to me. In Madden, the running plays are more of the same. Everything's a counter, and a quick one at that. All lateral runs around the tackle that feel like the same play.

Man, I really miss the old Blitz's. Those were boss. I played against a friend of mine at the Bowling Alley on the classic arcade machine (Blitz 2000 I think), and we had a crazy f'n shootout.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived