Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All around Best "redskin" player

Jofizz

Agreed. Here's why:

- Same jersey number as #56 LT who was the best wekside backer in the history of the NFL

- That amazing 4 sack performance against Dallas

- He's an every down backer equally solid against the run and pass

- He rarely misses a game due to injury

- He's a great locker room guy

- His unslefish approach to the game inspires those around him and helps eliminate distractions

Oh yes. Ditto x 1000!!!

This was a fun thread to read through...

I can agree with everyones opinion on this one (except Aarington)

LaVar hasn't done enough to warrant such a label this year...

He didn't have 4 sacks against Dallas (it was Daniels)...

I'll give some love on this thread to #45 Mike Sellers!!!

Hell of a Special Teamer!

Portis has even said how comfortable he is... When 45 is leading the way!

Not to mention, when "everyone" seems covered he sneeks open and "makes a play"

Usually for a TD!!!

I just think, after last season, the overall team effort, coaching, and individual performance by the WHOLE team is 100% better. We have so many players this year worth mentioning. From Portis to Antonia Brown... i think they deserve a TEAM mention for effort.

Portis would be #1...

Brunell has been a great leader. Betts and Cartright have been great backups. And so has Ramsey. Moss is amazing. Mike Sellers is a TD machine. Chris Cooley, amazing. The 'O' line improved. The D, although thin a CB on some games and without much front 4 sacks (not pressure) and the Lavar issue, id say great team effort again! Taylor, Rogers and Marshall are our immediate future!!!

And, thank god we got John Hall back! That was a worry earlier this year.

Joe Gibbs and staff!!! Let get that win tonight!!!

Washington has so many gifted players it's hard to say one player can help a team get back on track.Look how the O unit improved when Jansen came back he is a corner stone of the offense along with Samuels. If the O-unit doesn't open up holes there is no run game, if the D-unit doesn't put pressure on the passer and doesn't tackle well we don't have a 9-6 record.It is everyone being accountable for there assignement that makes this team what it is today.We lost 9 or so games last year by 3 points or less I am sure we can win the Superbowl we already beat the seahawks and the bears so whose the man.giants are scared giants are scared.nice performance eli almost lost the east can't play that sloopy against the Skins,Bucs,Panthers,Bears and Seattle.

Agreed. Here's why:

- Same jersey number as #56 LT who was the best wekside backer in the history of the NFL

- That amazing 4 sack performance against Dallas

- He's an every down backer equally solid against the run and pass

- He rarely misses a game due to injury

- He's a great locker room guy

- His unslefish approach to the game inspires those around him and helps eliminate distractions

:laugh:

Absolutely Hillarious.

Tough question.

My first choice would be Brunell. The respect of the team towards their QB is a requirement.. and everyone respects him.

A very close second by a hair would be Portis... his devil-may-care attitude and his zaniness during the week loosens people up, yet he produces on the field, so he garners respect.

Washington and Griffin - tied for very close 3rd. Jansen as well.

"I can't have just one!"

he definitely has a good time out there..he sure loves to dance..did you see that interception off of bledsoe, he was laughing the whole time he ran it back

:logo:

Of course, Marcus Washington is my vote. He is at a lot of charity events as well. He is on the sidelines pumping up his teammates and patting them. Heck, he even patted the Ref's arse a few weeks ago!!! And if you look closely at a lot of pics of him smashing somebody, he is almost always smiling. :) What a guy!!

But let's just face it. We have A LOT of leaders. Portis, Brunell, Sellers, Ramsey, Jon Jansen, Rock Cartwright, Chris Cooley, Santana Moss, and you can tell people like Renaldo Wynn and Phillip Daniels are leaders also. Heck John Hall even dressed up as Santa Claus before last week's game and announced himself as Santana Claus!

THIS IS 100% TEAM. :cheers:

This was a fun thread to read through...

I can agree with everyones opinion on this one (except Aarington)

LaVar hasn't done enough to warrant such a label this year...

He didn't have 4 sacks against Dallas (it was Daniels)...

I'll give some love on this thread to #45 Mike Sellers!!!

Hell of a Special Teamer!

Portis has even said how comfortable he is... When 45 is leading the way!

Not to mention, when "everyone" seems covered he sneeks open and "makes a play"

Usually for a TD!!!

I hate to pat myself on the back:)

But, I'm a crystal ball visionary!!!

ha,ha,ha

I think Portis, Moss, and Washington are our three best players, but two guys that always come to my mind when I think about what it means to be a Redskin are Chris Cooley and Mike Sellers. Both of them are not at all flashy and use what God-given talent they have to the best of their abilities. I think the way in which Cooley and Sellers play defines Redskin football to a degree.

I think Portis, Moss, and Washington are our three best players, but two guys that always come to my mind when I think about what it means to be a Redskin are Chris Cooley and Mike Sellers. Both of them are not at all flashy and use what God-given talent they have to the best of their abilities. I think the way in which Cooley and Sellers play defines Redskin football to a degree.

:notworthy Perfect.

here is my list in this order.

PORTIS! not only can he run and block and catch, but he can also pass for touchdowns (VS GIants to cooley). great off the field guy

Marcus Washington. He is solid and consistant playmaker. a leader and is fun to watch. (slapping the refs ass after making a play haha)

Sean taylor. is just a monster. need i say more. considered by Greg williams the best athlete on the team. sick vertical leaping, head hunter, ball hawking MOtherF#%er. i love this guy.

Archived