Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell will start.(Merged)

krsone

This is good news!!! But let us all remember that it will take a total team effort to be victorious against Philly. I hope all of REDSKIN NATION is wearing their burgandy and gold this week. No matter where you live. I catch some lip from Carolina Panther fans, yeah i know i live in NC but I'm a REDSKIN fan, and there was a time that in NC, that the Washington Redskins were the team that most people rooted for, it was either root for the REDSKINS or the COWBOYS, i know that when the Panthers came to town alot of people switched over to them, but as for me, NO WAY, and there are still thousands of REDSKIN FANS in the Carolinas and I ask you all to wear to burgandy and gold this week, if any Panther fans asks you why you wear those Redskin colors, respond in kind, it's called LOYALTY. No disrespect toward the Panthers, but the REDSKINS were my first love, then they became my true love, true love never fades!!!! I know I've talked to REDSKIN fans living in Baltimore(Ravens country) or so they say, several REDSKIN fans in that area experienced the same thing i did, Raven fans talking , asking why you wearing that REDSKIN stuff, like all the people in Baltimore are supposed to jump into the Ravens flock, some did, true REDSKIN fans never did or will. But anyway as far as NFL goes in Carolina it's a three way street, lots of Panther fans, lots of REDSKIN fans, lots of cowboys fans, that's the main three, and now it seems Pittsburgh Steelers fans are increasing in numbers, and sort of a heinz mixture of other teams. Redskin fans in Carolina get out and about, wear that burgandy and gold. Keeping flying the flags of loyalty for our team the Washington Redskins!!!!!! :helmet: GO REDSKINS !!!!!!!! BEAT PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS !!!!!!! HAIL VICTORY!!!!!!!! BRAVES ON THE WARPATH FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!!!!!!!! :wavetowel REDSKIN FAN 4-LIFE

Archived