Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is it with?

feeshta

People who obsess about our attitude here on the board? I understand your position, but man you guys need to understand something. This may come as a shock to you, but I'm going to say it anyway. We don't actually play for the Redskins, we just have the honor of supporting them. I know, it's difficult to seperate the two, but sometimes you have to accept the reality that what we post and talk about here has absolutely no bearing on the team itself.

People can talk about anything they want, call Joe Gibbs a lying miscreant and Gregg Williams a blowhard and you know what effect it has on the team's attitude? Zilch, Zero, Nada..... If you don't want to read it, then don't. Part of being a member of communities like this is learning to filter what you want and what you don't. There is always a lot of both. So take the good, and quit ****ing about what you consider the bad....... please?

Point taken, I thought about that myself actually, but I fealt it had to be said. I came to the conclusion that it would only be hypocracy if I continued doing this like the people who constantly complain. You won't hear me talk about it again though.

People who obsess about our attitude here on the board? I understand your position, but man you guys need to understand something. This may come as a shock to you, but I'm going to say it anyway. We don't actually play for the Redskins, we just have the honor of supporting them.

So I've been doing all those push-ups for nothing??!! :mad:

THANK YOU!!!! I was so close ot posting hte same exact thing. So what if people on here are saying were already in the playoffs? We dont have to be focused, because were not even playing in the game. Ill say it, we are going to crush the eagles. They suck.

Im with ya Truskinsfan, its gonna be an ugly day for philly's team come sunday!!!! :eaglesuck

THANK YOU!!!! I was so close ot posting hte same exact thing. So what if people on here are saying were already in the playoffs? We dont have to be focused, because were not even playing in the game. Ill say it, we are going to crush the eagles. They suck.

I hear you, I've been close to posting it numerous times myself but this week just pushed it over the top. I'm only ever doing it once, so I felt I better make it count.

This may come as a shock to you, but I'm going to say it anyway. We don't actually play for the Redskins, we just have the honor of supporting them.

So that is why everytime I walk into Redskins park the kick me out...this can't be...I do play...I do...this is just a bad dream...I do play...noooooooo!

:rubeyes:

What would the game be with no fans? Imagine the Dallas game with no fans. What would the point be of having home field. How would the players make the money they do with out us? What would they be playing for? If you are a fan you are a part of the Redskins. Not one player or one coach. It's everybody. We make it what it is. :dj: A big Redskins bash!!!:eaglesuck :point2sky

So get Focused. Let's beAt Philly!!!

People who obsess about our attitude here on the board? I understand your position, but man you guys need to understand something. This may come as a shock to you, but I'm going to say it anyway. We don't actually play for the Redskins, we just have the honor of supporting them. I know, it's difficult to seperate the two, but sometimes you have to accept the reality that what we post and talk about here has absolutely no bearing on the team itself.

People can talk about anything they want, call Joe Gibbs a lying miscreant and Gregg Williams a blowhard and you know what effect it has on the team's attitude? Zilch, Zero, Nada..... If you don't want to read it, then don't. Part of being a member of communities like this is learning to filter what you want and what you don't. There is always a lot of both. So take the good, and quit ****ing about what you consider the bad....... please?

I've always liked the word "miscreant". :)

I just get annoyed on the game threads when the so called fans watch a bad play when we are losing and talk **** on the skins and say they arent going to be fans anymore cause the skins suck, etc. then when they make a good play their all back cheering again. Gets kind of annoying, its like watching a football game with somebody that doesnt like football or the redskins, and yet wont shut up and just make an annoying ass out of themselves.

And so thats why I stopped coming to the gameday threads... I just think that as fans our objective is to support the team we root for. And fans can make a difference in a football game. 12th man causes false starts.

I want everyone to understand that the object of this post was in no way to curtail any type of support activety that we may do as fans. It was simply a question of manners and courtesy here on the board. This is a community of people who like to talk about the Redskins, and this is absolutely the place to do it. Please don't try to tell other's what they can and cannot talk about is all I was trying to say. Granted mys sense of humor may not come through the bets in type and if I offended anyone that is unfortunate, and unintentional. Well, unless you are that prick thats tells everyone else to shut up anyway. It's simply not good manners to tell someone else to shut up. All it ever leads to is arguments and that's the last thing we need if we want to be supportive of this team.

So essentially I'm telling people who tell others to shut up, to shut up, but in the least hypocritical way possible if you know what I mean. Just let it roll and voice your opinion in way that is less combative. A simple "I think we should be worried more about the Eagles than Lavar" would suffice.

Hail!

Playoffs baby!!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived