Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michigan - Nebraska Game

footballhenry

Wow what a game! Saw it last night, man was it exciting. I was pullin for Nebraska the whole way!:) Anyone see that last play though? Wow what a freaky, amazing play. Michigan almost won it at the end....shouldve been a flag down. GREAT game though!!

Yeah, that ending was crazy!

What should have been a flag? All the laterals were legit (I think).

Yeah. I was mad because I quit watching it with about 2 minutes to go. Figured it was over with. I still haven't seen the highlights. Heard it on the radio sounded very exciting. They were saying here comes the Stanford band on the field. LOL!! Like back in the day. Oh well, it's not over till it's over.

Yeah, that ending was crazy!

What should have been a flag? All the laterals were legit (I think).

Oh, the entire play was legal, as insane as it was. But their should have been flags thrown when the ENTIRE Nebraska team came onto the field. Im glad they won but Michigan shouldve been given one more play.

Oh, the entire play was legal, as insane as it was. But their should have been flags thrown when the ENTIRE Nebraska team came onto the field. Im glad they won but Michigan shouldve been given one more play.

I agree, but that was probably the WORST big game officiating I've ever seen in my life. . . Even BEFORE the last play.

Archived