Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

whats with philly fans?

Mrmangos02

1 - I didn't put the Chief in the hospitial nor do I know personally anyone who has.

2 - The single remark of an internet threat is contained in a thread where Eagles fans are being called violent, yet violence is being issued via the net, by whom? A Redskins fan....and towards whom? Eagles fans :rolleyes:

The pot doesn't call the kettle black in D.C......or does it Die Hard?

I didn't put the Chief in the hospital either. Or threw snowballs at Santa. Or booed McNabb. Or clapped at Micheal Irvin's injury.

The fact is, the people who did wore Philadelphia Eagles jerseys. Not Redskins jerseys.

To equate those acts with those of an internet remark made in jest... is beyond proposterous. It's embarassing for you. It's better for you to keep away from these threads.

You might have noticed a few posts in recent days remarking about the standards we should maintain as Redskins fans and how to treat opposing fans. Also, fans who have acted out in violence have been denounced by their peers.

Miss those threads did you? Of course you did.

I didn't put the Chief in the hospital either. Or threw snowballs at Santa. Or booed McNabb. Or clapped at Micheal Irvin's injury.

The fact is, the people who did wore Philadelphia Eagles jerseys. Not Redskins jerseys.

To equate those acts with those of an internet remark made in jest... is beyond proposterous. It's embarassing for you. It's better for you to keep away from these threads.

You might have noticed a few posts in recent days remarking about the standards we should maintain as Redskins fans and how to treat opposing fans. Also, fans who have acted out in violence have been denounced by their peers.

Miss those threads did you? Of course you did.

Link please?

philly, as a town, has to be the crappiest place i've ever been to. last year i went on an eight state tour filling in on guitar for a band near here. philly, easily, was the worst place to play, sleep, eat, and overall be in.

i'm sure you could probably write a dissertation on the topic, going into the socioeconomic justifications of their classless history, but i like GhostRider's "red-headed step child" explanation better.

At the sunday night game against the Eagles, some Eagle fans were parked next to us and they weren't the sterotype at all. They even said that most of the fans are crazy assholes, but these guys weren't. They were cooking, drinking, talking football with us Redskins fans.

Completly changed my persepctive on Eagle fans, some are all right :2cents:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/search.php?

It's the link for the Search button. If you don't believe the moderator of the site, who actually reads all the threads in this forum beyond the topic of the Philadelphia Eagles... then do you own homework.

I believe you....I haven't been here in two days so I figured since you know the links, why not ask.......ain't nothing wrong with asking....right?

This thread here truely shows the class of the Redskins idiot. Not only do a majority within this thread lower the bar as far as classy fans, but you embrass yourselves in the same breathes.

Ranging from drugs, empty cases, and etc. you have all set out to make yourselves look dumber than the Eagles fans that you in fact as trying to discuss. One jerk went as fas as to say that he would beat up Eagles fans, yet you folks are calling us violent, scum, and whatever other pre-school vocabulary words you can think of.

This thread should be re-titled "Whats with Idiots.....PERIOD!"

I may be an Eagles fan, but I'm a member of this site as well and this thread is just as dumb as Barry Swister going for it on 4th down 2 times in a row with the same play!

So riddle me this, why is an eagle fan a member of an extremeskins fan website? Obviously you are not a fan of both teams, I don't even think that is legal. So are you on here just to find stuff like this and go tell all the eagle loyals or what? I am sure that on your eagles web site they only say the nicest and most respectul things about skins fans. This is the kind of things you see on team websites. I am sure you can go check every team fan site and find them bashing the other teams in there divisions. Now taking it to the extent were you would beat someone up, yeah thats just dumb. However I would place a bet in that allot of people talk big on the internet but wouldn't actually follow through. Thats just me though I could be wrong. I was reading a thread on a giants site yesterday and all it was about is how dumb redskins fans are and how we are the worst fans in the world bla bla bla...Who cares

Thats there opinion, they were just sticking up for there team and I am sure they weren't happy about the little spanking they got sat. My advice would be take with a grain of salt because pretty sure you calling us all idiots isn't going to make it go away.

I am going to the game, wearing my colors and I am not going to hold back my cheering. If the Eagirls fans want to have the "Not in my house" reputation then we should bring the "we own you" attitude.

Slow down junior....you won 1 game against us......1 game and you almost lost that.......you don't own jack at this point.......

Slow down junior....you won 1 game against us......1 game and you almost lost that.......you don't own jack at this point.......

We shall see Skippy. As far as I could remember, before the McNabb era in Philly the eagirls never won anything. :doh: (And in all actuality, you guys still never been to Disney Land.) So my statement is correct, we do own you. :laugh:

I think that there is definitely truth to the violent nature abd brashness of many Eagles fans that are at their games. However, I don't think it is as bad as some may think. I have lived here for over 5 years now and I am always wearing my Redskins gear. I have worn it to Pats/Genos, to Chickie's and Pete's (South Philly), Penrose Diner, etc etc. Yeah, you get the ribbing from people for being a fan of another NFC East team when living here, but it is to be expected.

Philly is a much different city than D.C. or NYC. I really cannot explain why it is different, but it just is. Perhaps it is that Philly has a lot of history but lost all of it to other cities(banking to NY, govt to DC). I really have no idea (and this was not meant to trash the city).

Anyway, while there are times where the city lives up to its hype or rumors, there are plenty of times where it doesn't/

So riddle me this, why is an eagle fan a member of an extremeskins fan website? Obviously you are not a fan of both teams, I don't even think that is legal. So are you on here just to find stuff like this and go tell all the eagle loyals or what? I am sure that on your eagles web site they only say the nicest and most respectul things about skins fans. This is the kind of things you see on team websites. I am sure you can go check every team fan site and find them bashing the other teams in there divisions. Now taking it to the extent were you would beat someone up, yeah thats just dumb. However I would place a bet in that allot of people talk big on the internet but wouldn't actually follow through. Thats just me though I could be wrong. I was reading a thread on a giants site yesterday and all it was about is how dumb redskins fans are and how we are the worst fans in the world bla bla bla...Who cares

Thats there opinion, they were just sticking up for there team and I am sure they weren't happy about the little spanking they got sat. My advice would be take with a grain of salt because pretty sure you calling us all idiots isn't going to make it go away.

I've been a member of this site almost over a year now...if not longer. I am a member who enjoys talking FOOTBALL with fans of divsion opponents. While in your experience with regards to my post are limited.....you would know that I am an Eagles fan, but also have ties to the Skins as well. As far as your advice.....I've been put in the idiot categories since the day folks up here found out I was an Eagles fan, but as time went on, floks thought different. It bothers me when people in general classify actions of the few with the many.......I've learned that a grain of salt or a gallon of salt doesn't make it go away, but at least talking about it will make it known.

We shall see Skippy. As far as I could remember, before the McNabb era in Philly the eagirls never won anything. :doh: (And in all actuality, you guys still never been to Disney Land.) So my statement is correct, we do own you. :laugh:

So please continue to explain to me how you guys currently own the Eagles.....If I'm not mistaken what is the Redskins record in this century against the Eagles? Find out that stat based on recent events with recent teams with recent coaches and then ask again who owns who.......After all, so far, Gibbs is 1-2 against Reid right? So that hardly gives either side leverage, correct?

I've been a member of this site almost over a year now...if not longer. I am a member who enjoys talking FOOTBALL with fans of divsion opponents. While in your experience with regards to my post are limited.....you would know that I am an Eagles fan, but also have ties to the Skins as well. As far as your advice.....I've been put in the idiot categories since the day folks up here found out I was an Eagles fan, but as time went on, floks thought different. It bothers me when people in general classify actions of the few with the many.......I've learned that a grain of salt or a gallon of salt doesn't make it go away, but at least talking about it will make it known.

PFfffffffttt!

You didn't ask me what I thought.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

From Redskins.com

The Redskins and Eagles have met a total of 140 times over their long rivalry, dating back to 1934.

The Redskins hold the series lead with a record of 73-62-5 and won the previous matchup in Week 9 by a score of 17-10 at FedExField. But the Eagles have won the seven of the last eight games games.

The Redskins have not swept the Eagles since 1998. From 1996-2001, the clubs split victories, with each team winning one regular season contest per year.

The two teams have met only once in postseason play, in 1990, with the Redskins winning that contest by a score of 20-6.

So please continue to explain to me how you guys currently own the Eagles.....If I'm not mistaken what is the Redskins record in this century against the Eagles? Find out that stat based on recent events with recent teams with recent coaches and then ask again who owns who.......After all, so far, Gibbs is 1-2 against Reid right? So that hardly gives either side leverage, correct?

Likewise that doesn't give the fans a reason to act like jerks at the games. Besides, what do you mean this century? McNabb has only been on the team for a few years. Before that, you guys sucked! Period! The Eagles and Arizona was always fighting not to be last in the NFC East. Look that up Sunny!

From Redskins.com

The Redskins and Eagles have met a total of 140 times over their long rivalry, dating back to 1934.

The Redskins hold the series lead with a record of 73-62-5 and won the previous matchup in Week 9 by a score of 17-10 at FedExField. But the Eagles have won the seven of the last eight games games.

The Redskins have not swept the Eagles since 1998. From 1996-2001, the clubs split victories, with each team winning one regular season contest per year.

The two teams have met only once in postseason play, in 1990, with the Redskins winning that contest by a score of 20-6.

Fairly close.......far from owned!

Likewise that doesn't give the fans a reason to act like jerks at the games. Besides, what do you mean this century? McNabb has only been on the team for a few years. Before that, you guys sucked! Period! The Eagles and Arizona was always fighting not to be last in the NFC East. Look that up Sunny!

But the Eagles have won the seven of the last eight games games.

Owned? Nope......I respect the team to know that it has been close always.....but to say one team owns another is crazy.....only in recent history can that truely be said......based on the above quote with the Eagles winning 7 of the last 8.

Do some Skins fans act like jerks at games?

Do some Jets fans act like jerks at games?

Do some fans of teams act like jerks at games?

See where I'm going?

Archived