Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If GW Goes.

Dccat

If Gregg Williams is offered the KC, or Hou Job I think he is a gonner, b/cuz of his past ties. However I'm more than confident that Coach Gibbs will bring in another good, if not great Defensive Coordinator. After all He hand picked Williams, and remember He also had Richie P, for those of you that are old enough to remember the good old days.

If Gregg Williams is offered the KC, or Hou Job I think he is a gonner, b/cuz of his past ties. However I'm more than confident that Coach Gibbs will bring in another good, if not great Defensive Coordinator. After all He hand picked Williams, and remember He also had Richie P, for those of you that are old enough to remember the good old days.

i like richi p better for winning a SB. He does not belive in blitzing that much

so you wont have these big plays downfeild on run and pass, because the defense guess wrong

GW may not leave nomatter what job is offered to him. Snyder can match the dollar amount of any head coach position. GW may want some stability for his family and let his kids finish school exactly where he is. When Gibbs retires from his HC position and moves into the front office GW will be the HC.

I hope it works out that way.

"GW may not leave nomatter what job is offered to him. Snyder can match the dollar amount of any head coach position. GW may want some stability for his family and let his kids finish school exactly where he is. When Gibbs retires from his HC position and moves into the front office GW will be the HC."

hope you're right!

Listen, GW is not going to KC or Houston because those teams have no foundation to build on regarding the defense.

Okay, I know what your thinking, why did he come here? Well, two reasons, CASH, and Joe Gibbs.

But in Buffalo he took over for a team that was 1st and 3rd overall respectively in Defense the two years before he started ...

Trent Green is getting old, so is that O-line, Tony G is not gonna be around that much longer ...

Houston? forget about it ...

Listen, GW is not going to KC or Houston because those teams have no foundation to build on regarding the defense.

Okay, I know what your thinking, why did he come here? Well, two reasons, CASH, and Joe Gibbs.

But in Buffalo he took over for a team that was 1st and 3rd overall respectively in Defense the two years before he started ...

Trent Green is getting old, so is that O-line, Tony G is not gonna be around that much longer ...

Houston? forget about it ...

getting old , how old is brunell ? o-line? have you seen larry johnson's numbers? tony g ....... haha KC is still explosive on offense for a little bit longer and they are a stiff D away from being seriously tough to beat , i hope GW doesnt go but you got to make a better argument that trent green and o-line getting old cause they arent showing any ill-signs yet

GW is gone after this season. you only want to accept sideway's promotions for so long.

If someone is willing to pay you 3-5 million a year to keep moving sideways you will pop some dramamine and smile all the way to the bank.

GW must know that when Gibbs retires he is at the top of a very short list to be the HC. If I were GW I would sponge up all the info from Gibbs I can and wait my turn. You don't get to mentor under a master all that often and get paid top dollar for the priviledge. :2cents:

getting old , how old is brunell ? o-line? have you seen larry johnson's numbers? tony g ....... haha KC is still explosive on offense for a little bit longer and they are a stiff D away from being seriously tough to beat , i hope GW doesnt go but you got to make a better argument that trent green and o-line getting old cause they arent showing any ill-signs yet

Okay, Green and Brunell are going into different directions, Green is having the 2nd worse season of his career, by his standards, Brunell is probably having his 2nd best. By old, I meant Green is not getting any better...

Green is 35, Willy Roaf is 35, Shields is 34, their Center is 32 ... Tony Richardson who is a great blocking FB is 34, that is a core part of their offense. Where is Larry Johnson with out those guys? Their offense no doubt is great, but so is Vermeil, not GW, when is comes to playcalling on that side of ball - and you know he will want alot of input on offensive calls and plays.

Their D is ranked 28th right now, hardley close to being a "stiff D." Though I stand corrected, they do have potential, Allen, Hicks and Surtain and the rookie Johnson are very good players...also, I have to admit Tony G has alot left, though 9 years in the league probably is slowing him down, he didn't have a good season this year ...

If someone is willing to pay you 3-5 million a year to keep moving sideways you will pop some dramamine and smile all the way to the bank.

GW must know that when Gibbs retires he is at the top of a very short list to be the HC. If I were GW I would sponge up all the info from Gibbs I can and wait my turn. You don't get to mentor under a master all that often and get paid top dollar for the priviledge. :2cents:

AMEN

GW may not leave nomatter what job is offered to him. Snyder can match the dollar amount of any head coach position. GW may want some stability for his family and let his kids finish school exactly where he is. When Gibbs retires from his HC position and moves into the front office GW will be the HC.

I agree totally, GW has a great staff and support from the office. I see him sticking around as well. He be an idiot to leave such a high profile and loose the chance to coach a team he helped build. He will be paid a good amount to stick with the Redskins. :2cents:

I think there is a unspoken rule that GW is the next head coach of the Skins. Snyder is an owner, but he's a fan just like us and he realizes that GW has brought some "SMASHMOUTH" back to our defense. You gotta think that we are on the verge of being a very very good team and I think GW would want to be a part of that. Plus he's paid big money here and will probably get a substantial raise to stick with us!

Archived