Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Every Possible Playoff Scenario This Weekend!!!!!

skinfan2k

What is the tie breaker after head to head and conference record (I am not asking about tie breakers for division championship).

If TB were to lose but NYG and CAR were to win, both NYG and CAR would have the same record and the same record within the conference, yet they didnt play each other during the season. Is the tie breaker strength of scehdule? or record against common opponents? anyone know?

My favorite scenario is to get the Cowboys at home in the first round. Talk about insanity at FedEx .........:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I'm always up for slapping dallas around (especially in the playoffs) but I really dont like the idea of having to beat a division rival three times in a year to advance.

Guest ComebackKing
My favorite scenario is to get the Cowboys at home in the first round. Talk about insanity at FedEx .........:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck
That would be the best EVER.

Wow, if we lose, the we NEED Dallas to lose to get in. Didnt think there was stilla chance for three NFC East teams to make t, but there is.
Well I hope it does not come down to that so the SKINS MUST WIN!!

:point2sky HAIL TO THE REDSKINS :point2sky

:logo: GO REDSKINS BEAT THE EAGELS :logo:

:helmet: GO SKINS LETS GET IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! :helmet:

Archived