Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Samuels gets loud ovation at MCI center

LiveStrongSkins

Im just glad im not in school right now, the last time I was in my English class and the teacher (who I am convinced doesnt know who I am still) said in an annoying tone: "oh a Redskins jersey huh? Only put it on when your team wins right?" and my friend next to me who happens to be a Giants fan says: "umm actually he wears this like 4 out of the 5 school days a week. Its one of 2 articles of clothing he wears"

Shut her up...stupid bandwagon Partiots fan.

Im just glad im not in school right now, the last time I was in my English class and the teacher (who I am convinced doesnt know who I am still) said in an annoying tone: "oh a Redskins jersey huh? Only put it on when your team wins right?" and my friend next to me who happens to be a Giants fan says: "umm actually he wears this like 4 out of the 5 school days a week. Its one of 2 articles of clothing he wears"

Shut her up...stupid bandwagon Partiots fan.

OWNED.

I was at the game last night also, and was waiting at Will Call for some friends with my mother when I saw Chris walk up. I told my mother that there was Samuels, and she promptly walked over and told him how proud she was of him and the team's accomplishments this year. He said thanks, and asked that the fans continue to pray for them, and that they would do their part. Seemed really like a nice approachable guy. Didn't act standoff-ish like some might in the same circumstances.

Chris is a pretty recognizable dude in person. A dude that big and beat up has to be SOMETHING :laugh: ... he's probably the biggest guy I've ever met in person.

OT, but is it true that there were a LOT of Lakers fans at the game last night?

Chris is a pretty recognizable dude in person. A dude that big and beat up has to be SOMETHING :laugh: ... he's probably the biggest guy I've ever met in person.

Lots of Laker fans, I was at the game also. A majority of them were little kids wearing Kobe jerseys so I was fine with that.

I was at the game last night also, and was waiting at Will Call for some friends with my mother when I saw Chris walk up. I told my mother that there was Samuels, and she promptly walked over and told him how proud she was of him and the team's accomplishments this year. He said thanks, and asked that the fans continue to pray for them, and that they would do their part. Seemed really like a nice approachable guy. Didn't act standoff-ish like some might in the same circumstances.

That's a cool mother. And just as I suspected, a Gibbs-led team is a praying team, and we've got God on our side!! I will definitely keep up the Redskin prayers. :eaglesuck

I also noticed Skins players courtside at Bullets games.

I'd like to see it the other way around. Bring the city together alittle more.

Don't you think Arenas and Jamison at a Skins game, wearing Portis and Moss jersey's would get a HUGE pop?

Arenas and Jamison have been at skins games. Arenas has said that he enjoys watching the Redskins. They get suites though. A basketball venue and football venue are kinda different. At a basketball game a star can kinda sit to themselves and and promote themselves by sitting courtside. At fedex field they would be lost upon a bunch of rowdy screaming fans all around them. Not that it's bad, but they would probably get hounded the whole game by people wanting autographs.

I would say more Kobe fans than Laker fans. When he scored it got pretty loud but when other Laker scored you didnt hear it. I think more people were in awe of the shots he was hitting.

Archived