Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the best in the NFC?

SUNSTONE

If you look at records, you would think Seattle. But look again, they have a some what soft schedule. And with that, they almost lost to the 49ers(a team we crushed), Giants should have beaten them (another team we crushed), and the Titans almost beat them.

On top of all that, guess who beat them last? Redskins. :cheers:

The same goes with the bears. We beat them, and they have had a some what soft schedule.

I'm not saying those teams suck. But I do believe we have something really special right now. And I think it's better than anything else in the NFC.

People are picking the skins, because they have a very good reason to.

This team is fighting like a beast right now!

And yes, we did beat the bucs, we just got robbed!

Besides that, we are leaps and bounds better than that time.

We didn't have one sack in that game, no wonder the rookie had a killer day.

I know we're all 'Skins fans, but let's be reasonable. Yes we beat Seattle and Chicago, but that was at home and if we played them at their place would we be able to beat them? the best teams are the ones who are able to beat anyone, anyplace, anytime and are consistent. we've proven consistency over the past few weeks, but so have the other teams. we know we can shut down cadillac and the Bucs and the offense of the Bears, but can we shutdown Alexander and the Seahawks? yes we did before and i credit us very much for holding alexander under 100, but if we play them its at their place, and that worries me. we'll see though....

Seattle had 6 free wins in their division, and if they were in a real divison they'd be 9-6 right now.

I'd say the best NFC team right now is Chicago. They are a totally different team than last year, and would be proud to see our Redskins whip them in the playoffs. :silly:

Answer:

Since the playoffs will have to go through Seattle and the Seahawks are incredibly tough at home.....they get my vote.

Now if the playoffs went through Chicago, the Meadowlands or here at FedEx.....I would go with any of those teams.

Home field to me right now is the ultimate deciding factor.

We beat the Bears,'Hawks and Giants at home.....but can we beat them on the road even with our current momentum?????

I'm not sure (although, I think we would give them a fight).

I believe in this Redskin team as much as anybody, but Seattle is 13-2. They just beat the Colts, albeit under tough circumstance for Indy. And they haven't lost a game in three months.

The Redskins are on fire right now. No doubt. But to say we're the best in the NFC right now, is the ultimate in "homerdom."

I believe in this Redskin team as much as anybody, but Seattle is 13-2. They just beat the Colts, albeit under tough circumstance for Indy. And they haven't lost a game in three months.

beat Indy who sat all their starters after a drive or two, and you give them credit for that?

plus they have, what, one win, now two wins, over winning teams?

sorry, I don't care about records

The Redskins are on fire right now. No doubt. But to say we're the best in the NFC right now, is the ultimate in "homerdom."

Records do not reflect everything. Records can be decieving.

Go look at their schedule, and look at the score on each of those games.

- 49ers almost beat them

- We crushed the 49ers

- Giants should have beaten them, we totally beat the Giants

- And to top it all off, we beat them, and we are much better now.

Look at that poll, are you saying all of those people are homers for thinking that this team is the best in the NFC at this given time?

beat Indy who sat all their starters after a drive or two, and you give them credit for that?

plus they have, what, one win, now two wins, over winning teams?

sorry, I don't care about records

Yep. The Seahawks are completely overrated, but we beat them and all of our other tough opponents before they got hot. We'd beat Carolina now though.

Archived