Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Iggles...

Redskinz4Life89

Anyone else as worried as I am? I just have that feeling. For some reason, I think they will come out to play. Don't ask me why, but maybe I'm wrong. I just don't feel comfortable with Ramsey in Philly. My honest opinion, the pass today to Moss, was all Moss. Ramsey had a bad throw into coverage and Moss shook them off to go in for six. I want them to clinch a playoff spot as much as you others do. Maybe we can clinch the division. Boy, wouldn't that be something.:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Anyone else as worried as I am? I just have that feeling. For some reason, I think they will come out to play. Don't ask me why, but maybe I'm wrong. I just don't feel comfortable with Ramsey in Philly. My honest opinion, the pass today to Moss, was all Moss. Ramsey had a bad throw into coverage and Moss shook them off to go in for six. I want them to clinch a playoff spot as much as you others do. Maybe we can clinch the division. Boy, wouldn't that be something.:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Yea, the game scares me. On paper it should be a domination BUT games aren't won on paper. We will see, the biggest game of the season has yet to come...

Remember, he'll have a week of practice with the starters if they decide Brunell can't go. Plus, a good running game will help him a lot.

We keep thinking of Ramsey in the Spurrier offense. It was complicated for him and he didn't have good protection or a very good running game to support him. And last year he wasn't terrible at the end of the season.

The Eagles will be out to spoil our season, but beyond that, they don't have a lot of motivation to do anything else but mail it in. Hopefully they'll all go out and party too hard on New Year's Eve.

I don't expect our offense to have quite the game it had the past two weeks but if the Skins defense shows up, no way we lose. Their offense is a mess.

For the first time in a long time I'm not worried at all in a meaningful game.

That Moats kid can break the big one which we have had the tendancy of giving up on the road. Wow, I can't believe the Eagles most dangerous weapon on offense is RYAN MOATS. What a terrible year for those guys injury wise. Lets just go up there and handle our bidness.

That Moats kid can break the big one which we have had the tendancy of giving up on the road. Wow, I can't believe the Eagles most dangerous weapon on offense is RYAN MOATS. What a terrible year for those guys injury wise. Lets just go up there and handle our bidness.

If we can't stop Ryan Moats we don't deserve to be in the playoffs. And I believe the TO debacle had the Eagles well on their way downhill before the injuries to McNabb and Westbrook.

the Redskins defense's hardest matchups are with teams with strong-armed qbs that can throw to tall, athletic receivers like the Giants.

I don't see the Eagles putting up enough points against this defense with the skill players they are finishing the season with.

The only way the Eagles stay in this game is for the Redskins' offense to make mistakes.

We have to hope Brunell is healthy enough to take the start. If not, Ramsey is going to have to do for four quarters what he has shown us he is capable of doing in spurts, which is play clean, crisp ball while not falling into any prolonged ruts/slumps.

Archived