Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've got a lot to say, WARNING read if patient

Skins26

I'm drunk right now so bear with the poor spelling and stuff.

I havent been posting a lot this season at all. Dont mistake that for a lack of dedication to the skins. I just got into the University of Tennessee, which I now attend, and dont have as much free time as I used to. But I have kept up with the boards. I also didnt post for a bit cause I was furious to read some people wanted Gregg Williams gone after the TB game, like are you kidding?

What I have to say, is that since I have been a knowledgable fan, i'd say about 2000, or 2001 is when I became a knowledgable fan. But still, since then, I have NEVER seen a Redskins team lose momentum in a game and steal it right back. I have NEVER seen a Redskin team actually win a game when the ball didnt bounce their way and in fact bounced severely in the other teams way hence Toomer's TD.

We lost momentum like 3 times today. The pick 6, the Toomer BS (going into halftime), and I think we sent momentum back to the Giants when Ramsey had to basically call two straight timeouts.

Like I said earlier, I have NEVER seen a redskins team steal back momentum, much less see them do it 3 times!!!!!! Are you kidding me!?!?!?

That was such an unbelievable game, I actually lost my voice prior to the game, screaming at the TV while watching the tape of the Dallas game last week, I was screaming, taunting Dallas players on the TV, during a game that happened a week ago, at like 10 am. And i'm in college, I usually go to bed at about 7 am so getting up at 10 is just absurd. I went to Sheetz for lunch at about 1130 and was pumped about it, do you know how bad sheetz food is!?!?! They might as well have just filled a cup of grease up and given it to me! And i was excited, it tasted good b/c of how pumped I was. I saw like 5 redskin fans doing the same. (im at home for break and I live in Winchester VA, a small town in northern VA)

We cannot take the eagles lightly at all! And I trust Joe and the squad not to. I know they have worked too hard to let it be ruined by the Eagles. I will add though that we could have still clinched tomorrow if the Panthers didnt get absolutely screwed with Steve Smith getting ejected. That was ridiculous, I was shocked to see that it wasnt Gerry Austin making that call. BS!!!!!!!!!

But still I cannot believe what I just saw earlier today, since i've only been a knowledgable fan since like 2000, even though i was a huge fan before and remember getting pumped during the 91 bowl and crying when they called Monk's TD back (yes I cried, I also cried when Jeffrey Maier cheated for a Jeter HR in the ALCS against the O's in 96). I said knowledgable, which means I know exactly whats goin on. I've always been a huge fan. Speaking of Monk I think I spotted him on the sidelines today as the camera scrolled, if someone can confirm that would be great. He had on aviator sunglasses and a leather jacket.

Today's domination was just the same as the domination of Dallas but this time they got two gifts, the pick 6 and the BS to Toomer. Actually they also got a gift FG with the BS PI on Springs.

BTW I told my friend once Brunell got hit that Ramsey was going to come in and win the game for us. B/c he's like a relief pitcher, he's made to come off the bench.

I'm so pumped now i've lost track of we're im at.

But I go down to Buffallo Wild Wings so I can catch every skins game in TN. And I will say, I watch them with another huge skins fan, who happens to be an all american D2 player for Carson Newman. He is siiiick, his name is Tony Robinson, he's got an agent and all, they think he could be drafted as high as 4th but he could also just straight up go undrafted, it all depends on his combine. He's an LB, he once recorded 26 tackles in one game. He is a BEAST, he told me his dream is to play LB for the skins one day, he doesnt care if he has to go undrafted to do it, he's a huge skins fan!

I am so pumped still i dont know what to do. I am getting trashed by myself cause there is nothing to do cause its christmas eve, so im just getting smoked.

If we win next week my mind will be blown.

Good God GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was such an unbelievable game, I actually lost my voice prior to the game, screaming at the TV while watching the tape of the Dallas game last week, I was screaming, taunting Dallas players on the TV, during a game that happened a week ago, at like 10 am. And i'm in college, I usually go to bed at about 7 am so getting up at 10 is just absurd. I went to Sheetz for lunch at about 1130 and was pumped about it, do you know how bad sheetz food is!?!?!

This could be the best post I've ever read

:cheers:

that was so tight almost brought tears man it is one hell of a feeling to cheer on this kick ass SKINS team. i have always loved them ever since my first ART MONK jersey was given to me as a kid in casper, wyoming. i have no idea where it came from or from who but it must have been fate because i love the hell out of them now. by the way every REDSKINS game i watch i am absolutely amazed just how damn tough CLINTON PORTIS,CHRIS COOLEY (wyoming homeboy),and the rest of these bad boys bring it every week. thanks again JOE GIBBS!!!! peace out. j.d.p.:logo:

Hey Bro, i am with you all the way!! to read that you were crying when a td got called back is pure dedication!!! If i was drunk my writing would have been worse!! lol I tried those Buffalo Wild Wings in Las Vegas ( i got the "blazin" sauce, the hottest that i have EVER had! I ate 19 of those wings and paid the price the next day in the bathroom but it was worth it) All i got to say is you are right, i pray we don't look past the eagles and if we continue to wear those white uniforms, we will be just fine. go skins!!

That was a FAN post right there. :point2sky

You should have heard all the Homer Simpson-esque "WOOHOO!"s coming from my room during the game today. Pure craziness. This was the sweetest and most complete win we've had yet this year. I love it. I love this team. Kill the Eagles. Don't just beat them. DESTROY THEM. They've made us suffer all these years and NOW the time is right! :cheers:

(I am not counting the Eagles out though :mad: )

Great post, skins26!!

Good and interesting point on the clarification between big fan and knowledgeable fan. I have also always been a huge fan of the Skins, but have only recently (last three years) become a knowledgeable fan.

Anyway, drink up, rest up, and be prepared to give it your all again for our boys next week!

HTTR

- nomad

I must say, the first thing that came to my mind in reading this thread is "This guy never knew Joe's teams in the 80's and early 90's. Its all about character, and our franchise has not had that very thing since joe left us the first time.

I don't think any of the superbowls that we won with joe were ones that we were projected to win and those seasons where pure hell on the emotions. I honestly think that we have the team to go all the way with the way the NFC playoff picture is looking.

The way we played today we are getting our second wind right and the perfect time to. When a friend of mine asked a serious question to me earlier...."Who is going to the Superbowl?" Colts and Redskins......

Hail.

Archived