Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EAGLES GAME ROLL CALL: Let's take over the LINC.

JJredskins00

If a plethora of Redskins fans show up in Philly, there will probably be a brawl.

Sounds like fun. :cheers:

I'll only go in if they allow me to buy an extra ticket for my friend Mr. 1911 Colt .45

God damn Philly fans...

At least my prediction of the pre season came true though...back when I was getting in fights with the Eagles fans on these boards about why Philly isnt going to make the playoffs this year. Man they just didnt get it.

Anyone going down there, let's band together and get a section going that is nothing but Redskins fans. I'm working NYE (I live in the city, work at one of the classiest restaurants in town) and since I won't be able to get drunk I'm taking New Year's Day off and going to the game. I want to see, like someone previously said, A TRIBE of Skins fans. This game is too important not to be at. I will be there, and I want more guarentees.

So a la Jerry McGuire.....WHO'S COMIN' WITH ME?!?!

I'm pretty sure a group of us are going to roll up there for the game. It's really the perfect opportunity having the next day off.

I think some of the Philly hostility will be lessoned with the Eagles only playing for pride.

I'll cheer (not taunt), wear burgundy and gold with pride, not drink too much (to keep my head about me), and of course go with a group.

No worries.

If anybody knows how to score and large group of seats together please PM me.

:eaglesuck

I'd love to go, and am still seriously considering it. But there's not much of a chance of dragging anyone I know up there with me, and quite frankly I'd fear for my life sitting alone in a Philly park surrounded by Eagle's fans and wearing a burgundy & gold jersey as the Eagle's get their rear-end's handed to them. I'd be weary even if I got a group of four together, which isn't a possibility. I'd do it in a heartbeat if it there was some definitive deal going on with a large group of us taking over a section, but otherwise, not looking all that likely.

I've read some horror stories like others in this thread have mentioned... The final game of a horrible season that has the Eagle's just handing us the game and getting shut out. Considering they'll be likely to try and drown their sorrows more than usual, I'm going to have to concur with The_Rock and want a seat for Mr. Colt .45. There might be less Eagles fans there than usual, but the way their season has gone and this game is going to go, it's going to be about as unsafe as it could get for an opposing team's fans, which in Philly, is bad enough even in the best circumstances. As cheap and appealing as those tickets are on eBay, it definitely sucks to have a fan-base known for being so pathetic being the only thing standing in the way of supporting the 'skins before they head to the playoffs.

If anyone does find out about possibly joining a large group/realistically taking over a section, pass the info along. If something does come up, for those that have been up there before, what's the parking situation like? Is there a decent alternative to getting a parking pass on eBay, or is that the only option?

It really isn't that bad, they rely mostly on fear to "scare" people. I am still waiting to hear about getting some tickets through my company (they give them out but sometimes people will give them back which my occur for this weekend) but if not I may stop down to get a ticket from a scalper. I live in the city so I can get down there in a short period of time.

Archived