Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Been Playing Madden Non-stop...

Skinz#28Rules

Hello my fellow Redskins fans. I've been playing Madden 06 non stop on Ps2 all week leading up to the game. I think it gives me some relief about this game everytime I whoop up on the Giants. If our defense can shut Tiki down today like it has for me all week, then Eli is in huge trouble, because he can't win an NFL game on the road without Tiki being a threat. Now remember, this thread was just started out of pure fun, and I know that it is just a game, but has anyone else been doing the same to help them feel better about the game?

GO SKINS!!! :gaintsuck

I was beat last night by the giants.

But that guy learned from a top ranked player, I'm just a newb.

But still, I called the right plays at the right times. Even when I had Tiki in the back field, he would just spin and flop for 3 yards, or just break the tackle.

Once he broke 3 tackles with Burress for a TD. I said "Nice run, but there was nothing more I could do on that play, as far as calling the right play."

I did keep it close with my play calls, but I was outskilled in executing,

Madden 06 gameplay is pretty good. The players attributes on that game are a lot like their real life counterparts.Using the redskins standard playbook and the Gmens standard on all madden difficulty on total control simulation mode Skins won in a 60 minute game 17 - 13.

Hello my fellow Redskins fans. I've been playing Madden 06 non stop on Ps2 all week leading up to the game. I think it gives me some relief about this game everytime I whoop up on the Giants. If our defense can shut Tiki down today like it has for me all week, then Eli is in huge trouble, because he can't win an NFL game on the road without Tiki being a threat. Now remember, this thread was just started out of pure fun, and I know that it is just a game, but has anyone else been doing the same to help them feel better about the game?

GO SKINS!!! :gaintsuck

I dont whoop them though, i normally win a close game with a game winning field goal because im playing on All Madden mode and you have no idea how easy it is to make mistakes on that, but ive won all the times ive played them this week....

I never really liked the Madden games, its just so realistic and complicated that its not even fun for me.

Bring back a Tecmo Super Bowl!

That's right baby... I've been burning the Giants all week long with Rypien to Monk! Earnest Byner is the man! And using all of the good defensive players (Mann, Grant, Marshall)... suck it Phil Simms!

Archived