Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is anyone actually going to watch this game?

Art Monk 4 HOF

I'm serious. I am so nervous right now that I think I'm gonna throw up every five minutes! I've completely forgotten what it's like to play meaningful games this late into the season. I really don't see how I can handle watching this game. I'm really considering locking myself in a dark room from 1-4:30 today.

Does anyone else feel like this? I haven't been this nervous about a Redskins game in a LONG time! Today feels like a playoff game to me.

Ok. Take your hands off the keyboard, raise them, and slowly back away from the computer. This is a trick question right? Such a meaningful game this time of year and you guys have tied yourself in such a knot you may not be able to watch? Hell, I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait. Love this stuff. Little anxious? Sure. Little nervous? Sure. Only natural. But not watch the game? :doh:

Here. Take 2 of these and don't call me in the am, ( I have presents to open).

http://psychotherapyalternatives.com/

i feel the exact same way. I have been nervous for about 2 days now. I had to tell my parents to have everyone come after 4 o clock just so I can watch the game in peace. I don't think I would be able to handle this game if there were non-skins fans watching it with me.

Oh, i can't wait for this to start. Im so excited/nervous

']I have always thought there was something wrong with me for feeling this way about football. I'm glad I'm not alone.

There IS something wrong with you Tom.

You REFUSE to come out of the closet about really being a REDSKIN fan!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

;)

Blondie

Only time I look away is gamewinning FGs, but that's it.

I'm looking foward to this game, I just hope things don't start going wrong. It'll make it hard to watch if our season is ending and we're not playing our best football.

Hopefully we can put them away early like we did the Cowboys.

I get a little nervous at kickoff but, like the players, after the first hit I settle down and get intense. I remember when the Skins played Denver in the Super Bowl, I was pacing all day long. When the game started I got REAL intense. When the Broncos went up in the first quarter 10-0, I threw a ottoman across the room and shattered it. Even the dog left home. The Skins went on to score 35 points in the second quarter and won 42-10. Lesson: don't be nervous...BE INTENSE!!!

I get a little nervous at kickoff but, like the players, after the first hit I settle down and get intense. I remember when the Skins played Denver in the Super Bowl, I was pacing all day long. When the game started I got REAL intense. When the Broncos went up in the first quarter 10-0, I threw an ottoman across the room and shattered it. Even the dog left home. The Skins went on to score 35 points in the second quarter and won 42-10. Lesson: don't be nervous...BE INTENSE!!!

I'm serious. I am so nervous right now that I think I'm gonna throw up every five minutes! I've completely forgotten what it's like to play meaningful games this late into the season. I really don't see how I can handle watching this game. I'm really considering locking myself in a dark room from 1-4:30 today.

Does anyone else feel like this? I haven't been this nervous about a Redskins game in a LONG time! Today feels like a playoff game to me.

:laugh: Your not alone dude.

You don't know how lucky you are that you get the opportunity to watch this game. I live in the Philly area, where the game isn't going to be broadcasted, and you don't know how mad it makes me to hear you debate with yourself whether or not you are going to watch it. You BEST be watchin' that game man! DO IT FOR ME! GOOO SKINS BABY DON'T BE SCARED MAN!

Archived