Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$100+ for a Cooley jersey!!!

NAILBOMB9

First of all let me say that I'm a huge Cooley fan. I have been ever since they drafted him. But I see alot of people looking for his jersey and the ones I've found are well over $100. Doesn't that seem a little drastic for a "replica" jersey?? You can buy a game worn find an authentic for less than that. I just find it CRAZY that someone would spend that kind of money on a replica and not an authentic. Anyway, just thought I would vent.

I've found some on Ebay but at the same time its Ebay i wouldnt use it, i rather wait until the Redskins store receive a new shipment of jerseys but who knows when that would be, by the way one friends saw him shopping at Elite in Fair Oaks mall, i hear his new girlfriend is real hott. :applause:

Cooley is a PIMP :notworthy

:gaintsuck

I've found some on Ebay but at the same time its Ebay i wouldnt use it, i rather wait until the Redskins store receive a new shipment of jerseys but who knows when that would be, by the way one friends saw him shopping at Elite in Fair Oaks mall, i hear his new girlfriend is real hott. :applause:

Cooley is a PIMP :notworthy

:gaintsuck

i bet his new girlfriend is hot... she better be.. cooley dated 2 redskins cheerleaders last yr therefore they got fired from the squad. one being my favorite on the squad.. keep pimpin. on and off the field... cooley got game.. calm collective, cooley

My store (Modell's @ Arundel) had them for less than 2 days before we sold out.

We had already re-ordered expecting them to sell, but Redskins stores/Redskins.com had the right to have reebok cancel our order till sometime in Jan (the 6th, i believe). So once non Redskins stores sell out, then you would have to buy from The Redskins store or Redskins.com.

That's what I don't like about replicas and authentics. You're basically throwing money down the toilet, because the jerseys don't retain value. That's why I go with gamers -- more expensive, but they retain value.

value? replicas are only $70 to start with, what value are you trying to maintain?

just be careful how you wash em so the ironed on numbers/name don't fade

Everyone is sold out of Cooley Jerseys!!! I should have bought one before the Dallas game because now everyone wants one. Just like NAILBOM, I am a huge Cooley fan from the day they got him last year. I thought Cooley would be a star and a weapon to have on offense and he has. I wanted to wait til his second season to get his jersey and I wanted it for Christmas and now they are all sold out!!! I am reallly frusturated.

Archived