Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Props from Coughlin et al. Fedex is becoming the shiznit!

cpayne

is that you in that hat?

That is a classic hat.

I found a place the other day that still sells those!!!! Can u believe it.

They are only about $8. I bought 2 of them and felt great. Except mine have the gold crown (part above forehead).

So, you're just gonna say that you found a place that has them and not tell us where?

So, you're just gonna say that you found a place that has them and not tell us where?

Oh i didnt know anyone would want one? :) My bad.

Honestly it is a little place in Fairfax basically on the GMU campus. I cant even remember the name it is one of those little independent grocery stores.

It is in the shopping center at the corner of Braddock Rd and 123. There is a row of shops in the rear thats where it is. arrgggh...sorry i forgot the name. But hopefully this helps.

Oh i didnt know anyone would want one? :) My bad.

Honestly it is a little place in Fairfax basically on the GMU campus. I cant even remember the name it is one of those little independent grocery stores.

It is in the shopping center at the corner of Braddock Rd and 123. There is a row of shops in the rear thats where it is. arrgggh...sorry i forgot the name. But hopefully this helps.

Yep, that helps. I drive by there every day. I think it's called University Mall. So, it's a grocery store?

Guess where I'm stopping on the home from work?

While Couglin's having his team looking at film and studying how they can prevent Washington from blowing THEM out like we did Dallas, we are getting our sh!t done on the field, because we aren't SCARED about points that the opposition could possibly put on the board, but we are determined to place our own collection of points up there!

P.S.--I have 2 of those winter caps you guys are talking about but I grew out of them :( So I wear the new Reebok ones, the white waffle-knit one from last year and the reversable black/red one from this year. For some reason the reversable one doesn't cover my ears all the way and it pisses me off.

Yep, that helps. I drive by there every day. I think it's called University Mall. So, it's a grocery store?

Guess where I'm stopping on the home from work?

Yeah thats the shopping center....univ. mall. I have the name on the tip of my tongue....uggh...its gonna bother me all day.

Well if they are sold out for whatever reason I have an extra i would sell you that is brand new. They had some about a week ago...i dont know if the dallas win forced a surge in sales (hopefully not). Its a small little place (not the giant or safeway or whatever is over there.

Yeah thats the shopping center....univ. mall. I have the name on the tip of my tongue....uggh...its gonna bother me all day.

Lee's Market is the name of the store. I picked up two. They are only $6!

I got home last night and told my wife, "Look what I got! This is the best day of my life." She said, "Gee, thanks."

:point2sky

That is a classic hat.

I found a place the other day that still sells those!!!! Can u believe it.

They are only about $8. I bought 2 of them and felt great. Except mine have the gold crown (part above forehead).

I can't figure out what hats you all are talking about. I go by U. Mall everyday so can someone tell me what I'm missing out on here? Thanks.

I thought this thread was about the crowd noise at Fed Ex.

"Consistently they are one of the loudest crowds in the league, not just because they got 90,000 fans in there but because they are consistent with their noise, whether it’s first or third down," said guard Jason Whittle.

I love it. The crowd is a weapon.

Archived